SAU Community

50mm Alloy Radiator

fatz

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

received my R33 radiator last Thursday three weeks after i deposited payment which was a bit annoying but relieved i got it!

didn't have a problem getting the old one out and the new one in!

Did need a washer for the spacing of the temp sensor, I managed to get a 16mm reasonably thick washer, approximately the size of a 50cent coin.

Don't be mistaken, the drain plug doesn't leak, you just need to turn the valve the other way as mine was set on 'open' when i received it!

Works a treat, car hasn't seen above 85 degrees with the air-con on full when before it was seeing 99degrees on 30degree days with the heater on full!

Thanks Pete!

The R34 and R33 radiators are the same.

I have not fitted mine yet but the only issue will be the radiator pipes on

whether i have to use R33 radiator pipes or R34 ones as they are slightly different.

I am putting in my radiator in shortly and will let you all know what is needed.

hey all,

yeh these radiators are awesome, ive got one in my car after my old single core radiator got blocked up, higly recommened, they look hot and are twin core, my temp. gauge in the r33 hardly goes up, and thats with the air con on, but i got mine for even cheaper, $249 at autobarn. :)

hey all,

yeh these radiators are awesome, ive got one in my car after my old single core radiator got blocked up, higly recommened, they look hot and are twin core, my temp. gauge in the r33 hardly goes up, and thats with the air con on, but i got mine for even cheaper, $249 at autobarn. :banana:

Actually, these are the same price at $250 + $30 postage. Im sure Autobarn would charge that for postage if they went to the trouble; which they dont in my experience.

Actually, these are the same price at $250 + $30 postage. Im sure Autobarn would charge that for postage if they went to the trouble; which they dont in my experience.

yeh i jst paid $249 including postage, i asked him to give me the best deal and thats what he gave me, i was happy as.. :)

I would like the answer to that question as well... ive got a nismo 1.3 radiator cap... can i still use this cap ?

However i personally dont see any problemw with it. My stock radiator runs better with it on :thanks:

Edited by br3ndan