SAU Community

My 33 Got Keyed...

mjscar

^^ lol @ the gif and holden stickers.

the other night in nb in CPP, i saw a shiny purple BMW M3, that had a few coats of polish on it and me and my friends were saying 'dam that car is clean', and as we walk closer we notice a fresh key mark long its bonnet, so deep and fresh the u could see the particles on the bonnet that has come off the paint job. that M3 driver must be pissed when he came back to his car lol

^^ lol @ the gif and holden stickers.

the other night in nb in CPP, i saw a shiny purple BMW M3, that had a few coats of polish on it and me and my friends were saying 'dam that car is clean', and as we walk closer we notice a fresh key mark long its bonnet, so deep and fresh the u could see the particles on the bonnet that has come off the paint job. that M3 driver must be pissed when he came back to his car lol

yeah man... thats my mate's. i was there too... we went out for dinner and that shit happened. i parked my car at 3rd level. unfortunately there was no video footage avail. although his spot was at the entrance... and his is not insured :P

^^ ouch. wouldn't park there on a sat night as there's too many bogans and bums walking past there. M3 not insure? thats pretty risky, and even if it did, it probally wouldn't be worth the excess to fix it.

And I'm planning on leaving my car at the train station and training it into work :P I'll just have to park right at the end and sit my wheels on the outter line so I can get enough clearance. Sorry to hear about that though. Dont know why people park their cars in northbridge at night especially on a saturday with all the drunks etc.

hahaha, my mate's ford got done in a similar manner. I couldn't stop laughing!

mjscar, sorry to hear that bro!!

yeah, we actually had someone replace our licence plate with the novelty holden ones (ford ute) although it wasn't that funny cos we had to drive home from cannington on a thurs night as we didn't hv a screwdriver on us.

Sorry to hear that this sorta stuff happens so much. ppl should have more respect that we work hard for our cars.

i know how u feel mate...the other day i left my car the traino to train it to work i left so much space for the car next to me to open the door and not hit my car...when i come back from work i see this 4 cm yellow paint mark on my car along with a fair few other scratches....some people are seriously inconsiderate mate...but i guess its unlucky :( but anyways good luck to you aye

Cheers

Chi

its all about risk taking when you get a car or anything, like parking in CPP on saturday night is just a risk you have to take just like parking anywhere else, even at the front of your house..you could get car keyed, bricked, car poped, anything just gotta put up with it I guess..no point changing the way you drive or where you park for those bogan jealous kunts until you see them in the game..

but then agian..baddest place to ever park your car on a saturday night is...infront of a nightclub..always see people leaning on the cars..throwing up around it...and bouncers throwing people into cars...

hope you get your car fixed bro and it doesnt cost too much..and its all about KARMA..:(

Yeh people these days just don't see that some people have passion for their cars. They think that because they believe that they only have a car to go from point A to point B, everybody is like that and so they can thrash it all they want. But nevertheless, as R33-GTS stated, it doesn't matter how much its worth or what you believe, you shouldn't disrespect other people's property.

But yeh, I've gotten a few scare at nb in my skyline. But now everytime I go to nb, I always park at the parking under the library cause there's plenty of parking space, it has video surveilence, and the bloody driveway isn't a b***ch like the CPP one.

But anyways, hopefully when I get a quote on the scratch it won't be tooo bad. And as everybody stated, hopefully karma does its trick.

mjscar.. which uni do you go to?

I've got my car done in a similar fashion. keyed on the bonnet, and front fender to the door. Had paint remover drizzled on my car, rear quarter pushed in slightly, and rear bumper scraped.

I'm just waiting for while more before i get myself a bunky and respray my car.

yeah best parking in northbridge for friday or saturday nights is the one [mjscar] is talking about..the one under the library..big space, always security around. and the CPP one is just shit for busy nights..people come up the ramps in the middle and you cant seem them..