SAU Community

What Would You Do?

Dantay

so i have three options

Get a new Skyrine

Move out of Home

or put a stroked, turbo charged 358 chev 500HP in my R32

i would love to put the engine in but i don't have much experience at such a task, my old man is keen to do it but i'm just not sure...what would you do?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

myeah from experience moving out of home is great...but it costs a shit load...

buying a new skyline is good cause its new, and they are nice and nothing is bound to go wrong

putting a stupidly large engine in a skyline, is fun you learn f**ks loads....host bbqs meet people...and have many problems and issues that will piss you off, but you have an awesome sounding and awesomely quick car that handles well by the end.

what would Jesus do? he would nail himself to the cross again cause he likes mercs.

myeah from experience moving out of home is great...but it costs a shit load...

buying a new skyline is good cause its new, and they are nice and nothing is bound to go wrong

putting a stupidly large engine in a skyline, is fun you learn f**ks loads....host bbqs meet people...and have many problems and issues that will piss you off, but you have an awesome sounding and awesomely quick car that handles well by the end.

what would Jesus do? he would nail himself to the cross again cause he likes mercs.

u sacraligious pig.. bahaha

anyway dantay why are u asking these things.. whats wrong with ur R32 do u have some sort of money making machine..

as if put a V8 in the line.. ROTOR FTW...

anyway dantay why are u asking these things.. whats wrong with ur R32 do u have some sort of money making machine..

as if put a V8 in the line.. ROTOR FTW...

Ha i wish i had a money making machine, my R32 is nice but alas it is an auto, and just doesn't seem to have the grunt it may once have had. i want something with heaps of grunt, i have looked around at used Skylines for sale but unless i was to buy one from an SAU member there is no real way of knowing the quailty of the mods added.

if i could find a nice RB26 that wasn't rapped i would consider dropin that in long before a V8+ conversion

Technically you could achieve all three if you put a new engine into your R32 and used it as a house.

:laughing-smiley-014: the only reason a young fella like me should own a 4 door is because they are just so dam easier to sleep in the the Skylines haha

:laughing-smiley-014: the only reason a young fella like me should own a 4 door is because they are just so dam easier to sleep in the the Skylines haha

damn i have more respect for my car than that.. would never do anything in my personal car.

puttin a chev into a skyrine. hmmmm personally i wouldnt wanna do it but at the same time i wanna see it done. It would definately turn heads and definately wont turn corners. :happy:

GT Auto has georgy has a LS1 TT in his GTS4 R34

well jebus wants u to sell the skyline u hae now move out buy ur own place and drive a ford laser for the rest of ur life

i reckon u should go with a new skyline but hey if u wanna listen to a 2000 year old dead guy instead of me feel free :PBJ: im not gonna sit here and argue about it

its just jebus lived at home till he was 60 so im sure if u stayed till ur 40-45 then hey ur doing alright!

Josh

Edited by -BORED-