SAU Community

I Bought A Skyline

DNF

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever see that white ECHO with the number plates 'TOILET?

I thought it was quite funny :D

hahaha that's a random plate to have. I've seen one with 'THIN' plates though. Not sure what the driver looked like. :thumbsup:

I have an odd feeling he didn't buy a skyline at all! :D

PS: all my asian friends lurv skylines... but you need subs... and damn good ones!

subs get the chicks awf!

My brother's girlfriend ended up buying a 15" Digital Design sub after hearing mine. :thumbsup: There are some cool girls out there, but there aren't many.

A lot of girls see car's as things that take them from A to B. They're not impressed by them.

the ones that use you for your "Oh so cool" car? yeah.. well I guess if they put out... everyones a winner.

except when your already asleep in bed when they call you

only ever had a couple asian females in a civic pull up next to me at the lights and start chatting, nice people...

muzzettes on the other hand....

"is it turbo?"

"yeah quad turbo"

"wat does that mean?"

"4 turbos...."

"oooh cooool"

"auto or manual?"

"its megatronic"

"wtf is that?"

"special type of transmission made for this car"

"ooooooooooh niiiiiiiiiceeeeee"

car was a auto gts ;)

Seeing as this thread is a waste of time anyway....

Was driving down Nepean Hwy yesterday and pulled up at the lights beside a white FC with gold rims being driven by a stunna, and i mean stunna. Then she looks over and starts revving the poor little 13b's t!ts off wantig a race (being the responsible citizen that I am, and not wanting to bring anymore attention to skylines I politely declined), all I could do was smile.

psssht i already have an AZN girl you mofos

and gihan

over her dun worry..

or am i?

nah i am.

Sure its not one of those asian he-shes we hear so much about?

Also I think we can all honestly admit that you need VTEC to pull the chicks

Was driving down Nepean Hwy yesterday and pulled up at the lights beside a white FC with gold rims being driven by a stunna, and i mean stunna. Then she looks over and starts revving the poor little 13b's t!ts off wantig a race (being the responsible citizen that I am, and not wanting to bring anymore attention to skylines I politely declined), all I could do was smile.

Why didn’t you race her, if you won she would have jumped in your car and ripped your clothes of going on DNF’s line of thought, we all know women love irresponsible driving, you should have complimented her cans and then dropped the C bomb a few times as well, the girls love it when you do that, also make sure your bleached rats tail was showing and your hat was at an optimal angle for maximum fully sickness, then set your subbies to ultra doof and your so in!!!……..at least that’s what my super cool older best friend Steve tells me, and his like 16 and his kissed like 3 girls, his a ninja so don’t f**k with me or ill get him to haiku your arse

Edited by ardie

If she was the one initiating the race & you declined, she would of thought you were a soft cock! Different story if you rocked up revving like a hero & she wasnt into it, then you would of look like a goose also! Meh everyone does their own! The story would of had more merit if you picked her up anyways of she got done by the friendly TMU & got impounded!

my 2c

Mortz(DNF) come back 2 NS so we can flame your noob ass more! PS you'll frof teh 33 we got in the show room here!

& also everyone its his 1st car, as in its his! He got bared from driving his parents cars lets just say! :D