SAU Community

I've Just Built My Own Motor....

Hi all,

I have built up my engine with.....

-Weisco forged pistons (20thou oversized),

-bored and honed, balanced parts,

-shot peened rods,

-ARP rod bolts, head studs, exsuast studs, etc..

-Hi-flowed turbo,

-Jim Berry 'Full Monty' clutch kit,

-Walbro fuel pump,

-Fully rebuilt gearbox from 'Fizgerald Racing' (Awesome guys - race porshes, they know their stuff)

-3 inch custom exhuast with no CAT,

-Greddy timing belt and good old pod filter......

It's just a mild package but I also want to know your thoughts on what sort of power I could safely put through this setup with the right ECU and FMIC??

What else should I do?

I would like to get 250rwkws..... is it good for it??

Depends on the highfow turbo, thats what will limit your power, that and the injectors. Another limiting factor could be the cams, guys on here are getting good results from drop in poncams with the rest of your setup. The no=cat wont be giving you any power increase over a highflow cat, i would fit one.

'High-Flowed Turbo' doesn't really tell us much - More information would be needed to estimate the sort of power you can get our of the setup, however as has been said, 250rwkw is easy even on an internally stock RB25 :cool:

'High-Flowed Turbo' doesn't really tell us much - More information would be needed to estimate the sort of power you can get our of the setup, however as has been said, 250rwkw is easy even on an internally stock RB25 :)

The guy who did my turbo said it was a stage 3 kit but I can't remember the exact details on what he said. I do believe now that 250 will be quite acheivable... prob more...

Thanks guys for the info