SAU Community

Qld Club Membership?

rsx84

just a quick WTF???

i paid to be a QLD member on the 9/10 and have not heard anything, i've sent 2 PM's to SMR33 with no replys as yet.

a simple "we got your payment" or "sorry for the delay" would be great but nothing makes me think QLD club is a crock...

maybe i might get a answer here as i can't ask the questions in the club forum as i'm not a member??

Cheers, Matt...

You will find she probablly has not responded as she has not been online to check her inbox, im sure its just sitting there waiting to be read.

Maby try pm "revhead" (president) and he can advise her she has a pm.

Im sure you will have a responce within 24 hours after pm'ing Marc :)

Yep I'm here, Karen has been tied up with other things recently and hasn't been able to get on here. I'll mention to her that she has PMs waiting :laugh:

Just FYI, you can actually join the www.sauqld.com forums even if your membership hasn't been processed. You won't get access to much of the forum of course, but there are a few areas that are open to all, containing club info, how to join, and a thread where you can ask about your pending membership application. There's also an [email protected] address you can send to, which is monitored daily during the week.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me, and I'll do my best to answer them.

(btw I had this reply typed up earlier but my bloody internet dropped out.. argh)

mate iam in the same boat! i joined up in late sept and still have had no reply from Karen i have sent her a few polite pms regarding if she recieved my payments etc. still waiting............. so if Karen reads this could you send me a pm so i know where i stand with you all?

Please be patient guys, Karen has a life outside of the club and due to recent events it's had to take priority. That said, she's updating the member database as I type and will be putting together the membership packs shortly.

We're still waiting on the supplier for the next batch of stickers, it's frustrating for us too but we certainly aren't ignoring anyone.

I'll close this one as the original questions have been answered.

In future, this thread on the club site should be used for questions regarding your membership status, thanks guys :/

Edit: Alicia that's a separate issue - the club and the forums are two separate entities. There's a thread for donations to www.skylinesaustralia.com here, please re-post your question in that thread :D