SAU Community

1993 R32 Gtr V Spec / Price Drop $27k New Pics !

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you given any thought to my pm i have msged you a numerous of times ... let me know A.S.A.P ive got cash ready .....

Hey mate sorry you made a good offer but i cant do much with a r33 .... As i said i will trade For Walkinshaw Or a M3 Or anything else of interest , May also trade for a r34 GTR I Have bought one but my little brother is looking for one too so yea....

Very nice Gtr! Can i be rude and ask reason for selling?

Thanx lee man to be honest i dont really want to sell it but i barely drive it as i have purchased a r34 GTR I drive that more then the R32.. I havent advertised it anywere else only on here i will advertise it elsewere in the New year if it is not sold yet ... I honestly think i have listed a Fair price I mean its a late model V spec with the works , absolute machine on the road .... id be sad to see it go...

Lee man you wont believe how hard it is I Live at home with parents and i have had various jap cars, evo Rexy RX7 only one my mum has liked is this GTR Ahahaha........ every single person i have let drive it for a test drive has absoultely loved it .. i have had so many offers for swaps EVO 3 , 2 Door Sti , type R ETC . I honestly dont want to let it go especially since now had gone through some EPA Issues which i hopefully will have fixed by tuesday , its pretty safe to say whoever buiys this car wont have any problems With cops as i have all engineers Papers , And all Emissions Papers that it has passed the EPA Test So i have saved my emissions tune which makes it very easy to pass future emisions test... Ever since i bought this car i have kept every single paper that has to do with it so you wil know full history of it since it has been owned...

Where are you situated? Im not sure what goes on when you buy a car from intersate, my understanding is that you have to remove certain parts before passing regency??

C'mon guys, what an absolute bargain!! Buy this car and you will never need to buy any upgrades again.

Wish i could as it would save me from spending a fortune to reach the same power.

Thanx Lee man , As i said i have put a reasonable Price if you look at other r32 With same Mods you will notice non Are Around my price barrier . I dont know how it works if i send it interstate Ive had people from all over Australia Pming me asi said i dohave engineers Papers, I got My emissions Papers i will supply every single paper to the buyer of what i have put into the car.......

I may be Re dynoing The car as soon as i Fix up My Epa issues Been told the car has More in it , see how it goes....

Thanx for all the interest guys...

first your it was ur bros and he wanted a 34 now its yours and you and your bro want 34s, u said ur selling it cause u wanted a 34 then at the end the reason u were selling it was cause you already had a 34, it little things in peoples storys that put me off buying shit like this. i'm looking for a 32 gt-r but little mistakes lead to big mistakes and make me wonder what else you are not telling us, but gl with the sale

We both posted at times do not get confused my brother does come on and asnwered some questions ..Mate come to my house ill show you my r34 GTR If you dont believe me.. reason why i have put off for selling it is because i have spent so much money and i have been get stupid offers from tyre kickers such as yourself People who make offers but dont come up with the money , .... if your not interested in the car do not POST simple.. as i have said before i have nothing to hide you can come and see the car for yourself.. im sure there is alot of people who can vouch for the car ....

If there are any serious serious Offers send Pms . like serious not ones who ask stupid questions ....

goodluck finding a GTR like this one....

Thats probably almost the amount of money i have spent on mods.... Mate you dont get it Almost everything in this car is brand New and i know i wont get my money back , but i also know i have not overpriced it .... if i cant get a good offer for it by Febuary i will sell it for anything over 26K , So first in can take it .. Until then i will drive it to work ETC. May see it on some skyline cruises if you want to check it out ....

I cant believe it's still for sale mate, awesome car!

Would you be interested in a nice r34 gtt with low k's?

Thanx alot man , Sorry no more Skylines , Im actually getting rid of My r34 GTR Soon as well im sick of cops hassling me soon as i get rid of both these cars im going to get a nice bmer or something ....

Honestly i have driven that many R32 Gtrs drive this wont you wont believe what it like....

thanx for the interest though..