SAU Community

1993 R32 Gtr V Spec / Price Drop $27k New Pics !

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a trade.... 2002 200sx Spec S GT. 100K, Leather, TV/DVD ($4.5K Stereo), Exhaust, 18's, Intercooler, BOV, boost controller. Light Mods.... My work car...

Hey Paul,

Thats my brothers old car!!!!! HAHAHA what a small world! hope the car has been good to u

The S15 has been the best. Only fitted the stereo, boost controller, and exhaust manifold (boost comes on much harder) since I bought it (on top of the mods your brother did). Car has not missed a beat.

I sold my Celica Race car, and looking for a replacement, hence a GTR. As I have changed jobs, work is only 10km away, so having 2 cars (and a bike, which I am going to buy shortly) is a bit too much of a luxury...

The S15 has been the best. Only fitted the stereo, boost controller, and exhaust manifold (boost comes on much harder) since I bought it (on top of the mods your brother did). Car has not missed a beat.

I sold my Celica Race car, and looking for a replacement, hence a GTR. As I have changed jobs, work is only 10km away, so having 2 cars (and a bike, which I am going to buy shortly) is a bit too much of a luxury...

Thanx for the offer Mate , not really looking for something like that , Nice car its Had's old car i remember when i used go in that car .... U got any M3'S Lying around or Even a r34 GTR , ( I Wouldnt mind having 2 r34 GTR'S )

• 3 weeks later...

($27,000 ) , I have a buyer For April For that Money he has left $300 dollars with me But i cant keep waiting So i told him if someone takes it before then its Gone . So Paul if you still want it Come have a look , And if anyone else is interested i may be driving to the meet at Krispy Kremes Thursday you can see it there.... I honestly cant believe no one1 has picked this up by Now , It is by Far One of The Best In the Country .. Completely Legal to Drive on street i have all Engineer, Emissions , RTA Papers if you ever get in trouble , Car is also ready For track Use if you see the Set up .

Edited by MRGTR911