SAU Community

1993 R32 Gtr V Spec / Price Drop $27k New Pics !

Any Takers ? Your getting a complete car Nothing left to spend perfect street car . forgot to mention car has been engineered have all the certificates and all receipts for payments :thumbsup: Will have it for sale for another monthor so or im keeping it and still buying a 34 ....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh this is the 32 he blew up hey.. Still don't understand how he could have blown it.

You should ask your local workshop im guessing its Autosports . You should ask him why when i was getting my blue slip when i was driving out the boost Gauge had Hit 1.8 Bar :huh: , Now that i dont understand Get your Facts stright before you talk .

Cant really trust anyone these days can you guys...Im quiet happy to tell people about the history of the car I have got receipts over 15K Alone here in Australia of aftermarket Mods.

Edited by MRGTR911

You should ask your local workshop im guessing its Autosports . You should ask him why when i was getting my blue slip when i was driving out the boost Gauge had Hit 1.8 Bar :) , Now that i dont understand Get your Facts stright before you talk .

Cant really trust anyone these days can you guys...Im quiet happy to tell people about the history of the car I have got receipts over 15K Alone here in Australia of aftermarket Mods.

Why would 1.8 bar affect the car like that.. I know plent of GTR's that run around the same boost and nothing has ever gone wrong with them..

I know my facts thankyou very much.. and I knew the work that was going on to the car and the parts.. I was there every night watching it happen..

I'm not saying the car is dodgy.. I was just wondering why you failed to mention that it had been rebuilt.

Well have a look at my post i wrote i had made changes , It is a brand New r34 GTR Motor And HKS Forged Pistons were built in the bottom End , do i need to make it more clear . The reason why 1.8 bar would affect the car was at the time it was running Standard Turbos, So are you trying to tell me a car running 1.8 Bar can handle standard Turbos ? i think not,so again you dont know the facts you only hear what people tell you, I since purchased r34 Genuine N1 Turbos .

i will edit my first post to make it clearer

Edited by MRGTR911

Why would 1.8 bar affect the car like that.. I know plent of GTR's that run around the same boost and nothing has ever gone wrong with them..

I know my facts thankyou very much.. and I knew the work that was going on to the car and the parts.. I was there every night watching it happen..

I'm not saying the car is dodgy.. I was just wondering why you failed to mention that it had been rebuilt.

Why is it any or your business. You seem like the person to actually just waste peoples time. And it was make quite clear that it has been built with HKS pistons and a new bottom end. Stop putting your nose wheres its not wanted.

Why is it any or your business. You seem like the person to actually just waste peoples time. And it was make quite clear that it has been built with HKS pistons and a new bottom end. Stop putting your nose wheres its not wanted.

Its all good leave her Sam.. See you saturday Night..

One of the biggest issues you have has been the exchange rate changes in the last few months (the $AUS is over Y100). R32s can now be bought for less than $15K landed and complied. There are also lots of ones available locally for $15-$16K.

There are also a shed load of R32's and R33 GTR's for sale. R33 GTRs are being advertised under $25K and R34s are now less than $50K.

I am talking from a genuine buyer point of view. I have cash sitting in the bank as I just sold my race car yesterday and looking to buy a GTR. I have been looking on carsales, drive, carpoint and here for a GTR to buy. I have probably looked at over 200 GTRs online.

Most of them have been for sale for many months, and not moved. Really a buyers market at the moment. I am just starting the "go look at them" stage, but all the cars I will be looking at run 10 sec quarters, and all of the are under $30K.

I wouldn't mind looking at this, but it will not be first on my list. Better deals out there. If you want it shifted, a price drop will certainly help IMHO...

* Before I get the usual statements about modified cars and what do I know etc etc.... I spent over $60K on the car I just sold..... Sale price... $20K. 600hp, Brembo brakes, 9 inch, class winner, Front page of Zoom....

Hey mate i totally understand aboutt he exchange rate and stuff. And i know there is alot of r32's Going cheap. in the 20k mark .

But this car is honestly one of a kind . I had a look at a heap of Gtr's when i bought this r32 i Ended up paying a little extra but i got myself One hell of a machine . If your looking to buy one for the 15 K Mark Good luck Finding one that is a 1993 V spec . And then when you bring it here all the mods you will Spend will end up costing you even more then buying one that is already modded.. Just my thoughts I honestly think My price is very Genuine i had Reached the 50K Mark myself on Mods But i know i will never get it all back...

Changes i had done Was rebuild bottom End , turbos , Ecu ETC. I Have changed the tune of the car to a street tune.

Good luck in finding your Gtr :ermm:

By the way Celica if you are looking for a car from J-SPEC Or any other importer ull find that cars of this nature with these kind of mods dont tend to go for 15k But more high 20K Low 30k .. so its up to you if you want to buy something that is here infront of your own eyes or take the risk getting import... Is it really worth it saving 2-3 K ?

By the way not trying to Dis you. I understand you spent alot of money on your old celica and got nothing for it ... But a celica wouldnt really hold its value you wrere probably better off selling it in parts.... unlike a 1993 V spec were there isnt many around in good nick...

Edited by MRGTR911

Yeah, not looking at one for $15K, looking for one more around the $20-$30K.... there are quite a few (heaps actually) in this price bracket with a shedload of mods...

Been keeping an eye on a few, and none of them have sold yet... I like the look of this, but more mods for less money out there...

This looks to be an outstanding, and one reason it will be on the list to look at..... but not at $30K...

I thought R34 Engines uses a different Crank Angle Sensor. Looking at the pic, it looks like an R32/33 CAS. Any ideas?

Mate i have shown it to many people I had one person say its a 33 Motor , 100 other people Said r34 Motor , When it was pulled apart i was told it was barely used like brand New ....

Yeah, not looking at one for $15K, looking for one more around the $20-$30K.... there are quite a few (heaps actually) in this price bracket with a shedload of mods...

Been keeping an eye on a few, and none of them have sold yet... I like the look of this, but more mods for less money out there...

This looks to be an outstanding, and one reason it will be on the list to look at..... but not at $30K...

Totally understandable mate i wish you all of luck Finding something like this if you do find something let me know i want to see :)