SAU Community

Newbies

Thanks guys!

I have been really happy with the car so far. I think it's probably the best car you can buy for under 30k.

I just have one thing to ask you guys. For those V35s that come with the pop up LCD, when you first pop the LCD, what is the initial screen? My initial screen shows "PIT" and some jap characters. I don't understand what those jap characters are telling me but looks like it's asking me to service or something?

Thanks guys!

I have been really happy with the car so far. I think it's probably the best car you can buy for under 30k.

I just have one thing to ask you guys. For those V35s that come with the pop up LCD, when you first pop the LCD, what is the initial screen? My initial screen shows "PIT" and some jap characters. I don't understand what those jap characters are telling me but looks like it's asking me to service or something?

Think it means you have reached your set service schedule which the previous owner programmed. You can reset or disable it in the service reminder menu (menu button>3rd menu on the right).

Have a look at this video by Rintaro (good video mate :( ) -

Should help you with the menu translations.

Edited by peetii

hey guys. picked up my v35 over the weekend and though id join this forum to learn some things i may or may not know!

its a white 2005 model premium pack.. so far i love driving it!

looking forward to meeting a few fellow members!

hey all,

bought a v36 sedan from an auction in tokyo over a month ago. should be landing in brisbane tomorrow. hoping customs and compliance will be quick as i have been hanging out to get my hands on it.

here are some pics..

skyline_front.jpg

skyline_front_01.jpg

skyline_rear.jpg

skyline_rear_01.jpg

skyline_engine.jpg

skyline_engine_01.jpg

skyline_front_seat.jpg

skyline_back_seat.jpg

hope i can learn a few things about my new ride from this forum. having a squeez around - doesn't look like that will be too hard.

let me know what you all think.

Sweet sedan man.Have only seen one on the road. Like the styling on the 36 -definite improvement. Still unconvinced on the 36 coupes compared to the 35's

+1 :bunny: although the 36 coupe's interior is so much better.

Hey Mike, mind telling how much u paid for this? Thanks!

Anyway, AWESOME looking coupe!!!

Hey guys,

I've been a lurking member for a while. I finally got around to purchasing the exact car I wanted. At the moment all I've got is the auction pics from Japan. Hopefully I'll have a lot more in about six weeks. :verymad: Time to get rid of my old Soarer!

2007 Nissan Skyline V36 370GT SP coupe, 3.7L

Tiptronic automatic

15,040 kms

Black

Airbags

Factory bodykit

Factory alloy wheels

Factory BOSE / TV / HDD / DVD

Full leather seats

Aftermarket alloy wheels

All power options and airconditioning

post-6087-1271048365_thumb.jpgpost-6087-1271048371_thumb.jpg

Edited by win4ever

Hey everyone, 

I've been researching/viewing this forum for around 2 years now, but only just now bothered creating an account! 

These forums along with g35 driver have helped me a hell of a lot though!

Ok so i'll follow suit :

2003 V35 350GT Coupe

Tiptronic Auto 

White

Non Premium

Not really any real mods - K&N Panel filter - although I'm looking into getting the pod (might need some help with that one!) 

Umm just today changed the parkers to led's. They aren't very bright so i'd be interested in what you guys used.

I'll eventually get 19's of some description but am thinking about respraying the stock alloys black for the time being - dont know if anyone has tried?

Im also considering changing the interior lights tomoz seeing as autobarn is having a sale!

In the brissy area and have only seen one 35 since i got mine! 

Future mods are - first things first a full exhaust to open it up a bit. Then i'll probably lower it and get the rims. I want 2 get some engine work done but wouldn't really know where to start.

Oh and I now have personalised plates.

post-73878-1277542368_thumb.jpg

post-73878-1277542477_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone,

my name is Paul and I bought my car about two months ago.

It's an 06 350GT.

I look forward to meeting other members.

I have alot of interest in cars, but I don't know much about the mechanical side so I'm hoping to learn alot from all the experienced people here.

this is to james..

sorry mate, i don't have enough posts to reply to your pm so i am posting here. the stock rims on the sedans are actually 18s, not 19s like the coupe. the rims themselves look like these:

2688223008_0c472d7ab6.jpg

when i get my new rims, yes, i would consider selling them if you are interested.

Hi everybody

couple days ago I got a business card from Brad (SA) he thought I've got navi but fortunately I havn't :wub:

I bought my baby half year ago, 3L, 65.000 km, 2001. Got the car already lowered. Does anybody know what C-SPEC mean?

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg:wub:

20062010_016.jpg

20062010_019.jpg

Nick

Edited by Nicko_2010

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi!

best forum ever..answers 90% of my questions most of the time.. =)

spent many hours reading up the forum and hope to learn more as i go!

Cheers guys!

King

Hi all,

I'm a 'newbie' - just joined - great forum!

This week I picked up my 2003 Skyline Premium 350GT - such a treat to drive.

Currently riding on 19's with an aftermarket exhaust and Infiniti badging.

post-75255-1279457485_thumb.jpg

Hi all.... been in this forum for almost 3 months now. Imported a 2004/5 v35 from Japan thru a dealer and just got my car today after exactly 7 weeks of waiting.

So being a proud new owner, I thought I'll finally post on this thread to introduce myself officially! =)

Welcome guys and am sure you are already enjoying your new rides. We should go cruising when I get my license back. unless someone else wants to be my driver for series 2 coupe 6mt. Any takers? girls welcome..!