SAU Community

R35 Gt-r Nissan Sales Brochure Scans

Hi guys,

I just got a hold of the sales brochure from nissan japan so I took a few scans. It was a bitch to scan as it has a kind of gloss finish, and it's an odd shape so a few came out a bit messed up, but I didn't have time to do them again. So I apologise for my poor handy work, but they are still interesting. :rofl:

If I have time later in the week I will try and do a better job. :P

1005001sm8.jpg

1005002td7.jpg

1005003hm2.png

1005004uj7.jpg

1006001ob8.jpg

1006002xs2.jpg

1006003nm8.jpg

1006004su7.jpg

1006005oh6.jpg

1007001jc3.jpg

1007002tq1.jpg

1007003ul2.jpg

1007004xg6.jpg

1008001fx1.jpg

1008002ve7.jpg

1008003rs2.png

I got a mate to post it to me the week before last. He had a hard time getting spares as the guys at the dealership said they only had a limited number to give out at 1 per person, but he charmed another one for me somehow :rofl:

I guess mainly they write english words in english that they think japanese people know. common stuff like "tool set" etc. some of those words either can't be directly translated, or they don't come out so well when written in katakana. obviously any japanese words are always in japanese (well nearly always) and most english words either get translated, or just written in katakana.

The limited edition snap on tool kit looks awesome. has GTR etched on the spanners etc, but when I priced it up it was $1300! The Day time LEDs looks pretty sweet too.

I got a mate to post it to me the week before last. He had a hard time getting spares as the guys at the dealership said they only had a limited number to give out at 1 per person, but he charmed another one for me somehow :rofl:

yeah i know about that. Same thing happened to me. At the TMS, the staff gave me one but hid it inside the normal handouts everyone gets..they told me not to show anyone until i left...

lol, secret squirrel.

Japanese people like to use english for its novelty. Remember, many words in the english language have been loaned by the japanese because nothing comparable existed in their own language.

The limited edition tool kit is for the first 1000 buyers only.

Im sure they have ALL been allocated already.

]

Its has an engraved serial number.

the second pic of the tool kit is standard issue.

yeah I think they said it's limited to 1000 sets. but it doesn't automatically come with the first 1000 cars I don't think. you have to pay for it. 130,000JPY or there abouts!!! I want one but it does seem a bit wasteful even if they do have GTR engraved on them, and are nice snap-on tools. it is pretty cool though, mmm GTR snap-on spanners.

i think its for the first 1000 cars Richard.

I can also tell you the BOSE soundsystem is a 315,000 Yen upgrade but it has 11 speakers ( including the 2 woofers between the rear seats )

The potenzas are 105,000 Yen over base price.

The optional security system which i was told was state of the art will set you back 262,500 Yen. Probably worth every yen too.

all up the Premium version adds nearly 7K in extras. Whether you need those extras is a different story, though! extras means extra weight.

Edited by m3gtr

I like the white/cream seats over the black leather and red insert ones

really? I really didn't like the white seats. I liked black first, black with red second and white last.

get me a set of spanners baron lol

don't worry, I'm on it :(

really? I really didn't like the white seats. I liked black first, black with red second and white last.

don't worry, I'm on it :)

Nah, other way around for me

They say " im here to go fast and party, but im not a complete tool, just mostly one"

Yep, white is steves choice :(

yes, the first deliveries are scheduled for early december, but the last few weeks have seen a lot of orders so if you ordered one in japan today you are looking at mid 08 delivery.