SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Afro, before the building u work at was there i had a the guys next door bulldose a flat dirt track for me where your building is now, and used to go drifting in my go kart every day after school and all day everyday on the school holidays, haha, thats going back like 10 years or so.. haha

sweeet

what sort did u have? like a full on buggy one?

i had one too,, recently sold it, few months back,,

ya its fun when u can thrash it and not worry about breaking anything,, lolll

i think i saw the rodeo out the front.. is it the silver one?

Sorry to hear. I'll keep an eye out on the south side.

Today while walking around Sumner Park (waiting for my zorst to get legalised), I saw Tuff33 (very tuff btw) and a White Stagea.

saw a nice R33 2 door on kessels road gave a wae to the owner nice car dude !.. p.s i dont own a 4 door anymore same plates late 95 R33 2 door silver hope to see more liners out there

afro ? are you Afraz by any chance from mansfield ? or went to mansfield high ?? i see you around on seventeen mile platting road sometimes when im out that way..

Passed a black 33 and a gunmetal grey 32, 32's plates were 00uch, about 8:15pm, southbound on the gateway. Caught up to them just before the shell.

They were travelling in a pack which consisted of an s14, and a wrx.

Gave them a wave, they went through the tolls and then musta been driving very slowly because I lost them very quickly, or they were just trying to get away from the striped beast :)

afro ? are you Afraz by any chance from mansfield ? or went to mansfield high ?? i see you around on seventeen mile platting road sometimes when im out that way..

LOLLL

ya dude,, i did!!!!

lol

were u one yr below me??

ya i live near miles platting road, and sometimes go along seventeen miles rocks road,,,

havent seen ur car yet,, gotta meet up one of these days dude,,

Hello everyone I'm Jade. Have not yet recevied my 32 but will have it in 16 days and very much counting.

You will prob see me the first Sat night of July as I will be doing the 48 hour run in process going from Surfers to Bris and back again : ).

So if you see me (you wont be able to miss the little 18 yr old girl will her new skyline, can't wait) give me a shout.

Hello everyone I'm Jade. Have not yet recevied my 32 but will have it in 16 days and very much counting.  

You will prob see me the first Sat night of July as I will be doing the 48 hour run in process going from Surfers to Bris and back again : ).

So if you see me (you wont be able to miss the little 18 yr old girl will her new skyline, can't wait) give me a shout.

LOL. welcome.

If I were you I'd post up that you allready have a boyfriend (even if you don't) or all the "hardcore fully sick" little 20yo single boys on here with their shopping trolley wings will inundate you with pm's asking you if you want to cruise with them and the I'm looking for a fully sick skyline chick rot.

Either way, I hope you enjoy your stay.

LOL.  welcome.  

If I were you I'd post up that you allready have a boyfriend (even if you don't) or all the "hardcore fully sick" little 20yo single boys on here with their shopping trolley wings will inundate you with pm's asking you if you want to cruise with them and the  I'm looking for a fully sick skyline chick rot.    

Either way, I hope you enjoy your stay.

lol good one. Is it rare for an 18yr old chick to have a skyline or something??

(love the shopping trolley bit) mine has a little wing too you know, I am not a fan of the wings so it will be ripped off as soon as it is here.

:)