SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Today, saw going through milton, two GTRs, one sliver with R33 plates and one black one with a big ass wing, and some plates that have slipped my memry.. a tuning shop or similar.. dunno ill remeber it later.

cruizin with a red rx7.

GT Auto Garage at Newmarket, ex Chapman and Chapman mechanic owns/ works there, hes very good with skylines. the black 33GT-R has a 2.8/t51r spl kit on it, Awesome car!

Saw a very clean 4 door r33 (silver) at BP Aspley on saturday night... Had smart state plates on it and looked like it just had a 4 hour detail...

Who ever you were it was I who let you go infront of me at the counter (you had a can of 'V') I was driving my gf's 'S15 200sx GT' as i was planning on drinking i thought we had better take her car...

But yeah nice car dude....

spotted a r33 gtr next to me on logan road ... if ur on here.. mate i wasnt trying to race u .. better lcuk next time mate just pulled up to say g'day since u owned a gtr as well.. otherwise nice ride..

There is a white skyline living up the road from me in Bald Hills, meaning to say hi, I drive the Black R33 with GTR kit. Drive past your house a fair bit...

Good to see people do still have also when out and see fellow skyliners. :(

Booky

There is a white skyline living up the road from me in Bald Hills, meaning to say hi, I drive the Black R33 with GTR kit. Drive past your house a fair bit...

Good to see people do still have also when out and see fellow skyliners. :(

Booky