SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

A Cop with an GTR34??? Now thts something you don't see everyday. Did ur colleagues try and defect you when u got it?? j/ks :D Care to join the club officially and grace your work car with an SAU sticker?

Indeed! It'll have the old cop mobile for breakfast!! Defeats?....what defeats?

What like the QLD police organised one...where some of them helped out and some took details for "follow up" purposes...

I think I pass....

Come to the GTR cruise this Sunday 5th, and we can have a chat. Promise no follow ups!

I appreciated your honesty and letting me go :P Not denying that, just hated the smart alekness of the person you were with. Thanks for sticking up for us car enthuisiasts.. top bloke! :)

now thats something you never find !.. i have seen this 34 is this the gov car or private?.. next time sure to wave :P even tho i never get any wave backs lol...

Spotted : black GTS with SAU sticker on front screen

where : @ springwood nissan/subaru

Time: was parked there for ageees...

Ditto... Hot brunette girl walking past :)

Hehehehehe...

I pulled up to the lights and thought there is a skyline ahead... Ill try and see who it is... You took off and i thought arhhh he missed me... Then you slowed down to wave...

Good spotting...

I was going to work so i had to make that u turn otherwise i would have continued up to your window to say hi, but i was in a rush...

That u-turn does not like me... Damn car always seems to rev so hard when its wet... Weird????

Hehehehehe...

I pulled up to the lights and thought there is a skyline ahead... Ill try and see who it is... You took off and i thought arhhh he missed me... Then you slowed down to wave...

Good spotting...

I was going to work so i had to make that u turn otherwise i would have continued up to your window to say hi, but i was in a rush...

That u-turn does not like me... Damn car always seems to rev so hard when its wet... Weird????

hahaha i knew you had to do that u-turn, was watching you to see how you'd handle the wet patch, nice work >_<

hahaha i knew you had to do that u-turn, was watching you to see how you'd handle the wet patch, nice work >_<

Yeah the guys at mazda love me great entertainment on wet days...

Also were you pulling out of chermside shopping centre this afternoon about 5:20ish from the exit beside the ATO building and bob jane t marts??? If not then i spotted another white series 2 skyline looking the same as yours with a guy driving that looks alot like u... I waved but the driver was too busy running a yellow/red light....

Yeah the guys at mazda love me great entertainment on wet days...

Also were you pulling out of chermside shopping centre this afternoon about 5:20ish from the exit beside the ATO building and bob jane t marts??? If not then i spotted another white series 2 skyline looking the same as yours with a guy driving that looks alot like u... I waved but the driver was too busy running a yellow/red light....

not me, i was fast asleep then, it's a bugger only having 3 hrs sleep the night before

spotted a grey 33 on beaudesert rd. today stoped at the calemvale hotel lights. saw the SAU sticker drivers rear quater window. i waved but i was in the work truck. ;)

Edited by ren32