SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted Ad_N at the corner of Beaudesrt Road and Ipswich road this morning...I waved you looked confused, then I was like WTF sif not remember me I was talking to you last night..then remembered I didnt bring my car to dinner lol

HAHA. I saw you Andy. Just took me a while to figure out who it was and by that time it was too late you had gone. At first what I saw was a blue 32 GTR coming toward me then as I saw the car side on, all I could see was your head from the nose up as your window was up halfway. LOL. I did see you wave but like at the drags, my reaction time was lagging a bit.

The wing's usually not on the car, i only fit it on fer trackdays. The last time i was just too busy (maybe a lil lazy lol) after track day to remove it n kept it on the car fer quite some time. Then one day i just got down to taking it off again. It's going back on next week fer the AWD shooutout though. Yeah the area around my exhaust is absolutely dirty now manz, havent washed the car fer some time due to water restrictions, but will get down to it this weekend... :(

And sheesh they should really smoothen the roads in uni!

Saw a nice clean white r33 with white wheels across the road from my house on lyndale st tonight while is was on my afternnon run.

The wing's usually not on the car, i only fit it on fer trackdays. The last time i was just too busy (maybe a lil lazy lol) after track day to remove it n kept it on the car fer quite some time. Then one day i just got down to taking it off again. It's going back on next week fer the AWD shooutout though. Yeah the area around my exhaust is absolutely dirty now manz, havent washed the car fer some time due to water restrictions, but will get down to it this weekend... :(

And sheesh they should really smoothen the roads in uni!

I'd have to agree with you j-boy. Road at uq are terrible, particually the corner outside outside the bookshop.

Spotted lil34 this arvo...and you waved back woohooo.....

and also spotted 51PRY on logan rd again, once more in a row and will have to make it a tradition.

HELLO!!

Saw Vanessas car, only becasuse Darren keeps pointing it out in the carpark next door.....never see Darren though, never ever, ever.

Thanks, even though we work right beside each other but woo hoo I have been "spotted"! finally!! I think I have only seen your car once, do you park in the under cover bit??

Ok i drove the skyline today from Brisbane to Noosa and back via Kawana and Caloundra...

So who spotted me??? Come on, 250km's and someone must have seen me...

Needing an ego boost Col. :)

Thanks, even though we work right beside each other but woo hoo I have been "spotted"! finally!! I think I have only seen your car once, do you park in the under cover bit??

Nah I'm in the front bays...normally about 3 cars down from Darren so cars are probably blocking your view (we park in two rows)

I followed a grey series 1 r33 to the gateway tolls.

Sat beside a black r33 at the lights going onto the hornibrook bridge. (And missed the green light cause I was too busy checking it out)

And spotted the white r34 with the nismo aero kit in redcliffe, who I seem to spot all the time