SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

met too guys who live close buy one with grey r32 (little soft toy on back) and another sII r33 orange custom bonnet kitted wheels interior all done.

Saw a mightnight purple r33 gtr on creek road today on the way home from uni (griffith mt.gravatt) caught up to him as i got a red..lovely car....

i'd do anything for one.

The 33 WAS MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! I'm famous

Lol...

YAY. lol i see you round heaps for some reason.

Spotted a maroon r33 coupe at blockbuster noosaville. the front bar had orange streaks running from the lights down. looked like a chemical effect.

Edited by 000DNK

4 Door Red GT-T turning onto lydon rd in capalaba - i waved. Got a stare.

R33 Silver at the hill of cleveland, got a stare while going around the corner quietly as cops were behind them.

Hey guys, spotted a black 33 2 door on the bruce heading southbound this morning at about 7:30ish. Cruised along with her for a good 20km or so! :D anyone on here????

No rear Spoiler? because that must have been it...

also spotted every day at Kewarra Beach a GTST S2 White 33 with NISMO splashed accross the back

Huh Huh navy fag!!!

Only kiding champ i am to!!! When you get down there ask for a dibbie called Blaber and tell him spud said g-day!!!

Have fun getting ass fu**ed in the base!!!!

Spotted Col today riding his Green motorbike along todds road.. tried yellow and waving REALLY REALLY loud but choose to ignore me...

then spotted him around 1ish driving in VE SS through strathpine, again yelled out but ignored a second time.

You hurt my feelings Col :devil:

Spotted Col today riding his Green motorbike along todds road.. tried yellow and waving REALLY REALLY loud but choose to ignore me...

HAHAHA, whats the chances...

Sorry didnt hear you over the noise from the exhaust on the bike, its LOUD!!!

then spotted him around 1ish driving in VE SS through strathpine, again yelled out but ignored a second time.

What you stalking me... :devil:

If you were in your car I would have spotted you...

Now all you need to do is spot me tonight on my way to dinner at Albany Creek in the mighty S15 and you got a hat trick... :(

keep spotting the noosa lines. Spotted a maroon r33, two black 33 four doors. Purople gts/t, but i know its not. Beckmans drive is where i keep seeing them, as well as noosaville. All over the place but lets get the wave going people

yeh i see thoose all the time. including a silver r32 4 door with the gt badges painted over as well.

i can say thou i have never seen any black 4 doors, ill have to keep my eyes open.

Edited by 000DNK