SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

spotted around 8'30 - 9ish, from the rear view mirror of the tow truck cab, quick_r33 (( my brothers car) riding high and proud on a towie from Northlakes to reddy :woot:

Ouch, what happened?

Just went to lunch witht he boss and saw 3 skylines.

1st: White R33 parked in the nerang Bunnings carpark, next to a silvia. Had what looked like exhaust marks on the rear bumper? I wasn't up close so couldn't really tell.

2nd: As we were going to the nerang subway (so this is like 20 seconds after i saw the ffirst, for those who know nerang) a cute blonde in an aqua-ish S2 R33 pulled up as we were. I said hey in subway :D

3rd: As we were sitting down, a white R33 GTR went past the road that goes along the highway.

Was there a meet in nerang or something? :S

Spotted IOSTT

I was next to you at the lights out side Chermside shopping centre in the purple SS... :ermm:

i new it was you when i saw you plats and where you in a hurry? looked like it.

Spotted 2 mroe tonight (i was on fire today or something).

White R33 GTR on the M1 at tweed, you had bright lights lol, we came along side you and gave u thumbs up, but i duno, it was cycloning outside.

Also saw a parked white R32 in coolangatta, couldnt make out any details/plates though.

saw a white r33 gts-t low as! when i dropped him off the struts and springs last night @ carindale! drift spec..

Spotted a gunmetal grey Stag on Gympie Rd (Chermside-ish?) in the rain this morning... didn't get plates but it had a QSS sticker on the back

I was in the red R33 :down:

spotted Tiff on logan road i was in my audi flashed at you i think you were in a rush

Spotted you again opp your work @ mazda around 5.30pm

spot this silver stag on the way home sometimes along creek road, usually going the oposite way to me always beeps! hi!

okay, spotte3d a white r33 series 2, wth front bumper smashed up at aroudn 4;30 on gympie road lawnton around/

then had a greenish blue r33 series 1 following me form norhtalkes to rothwell round about around 4;45, then saw a white r33 series 2 on the rothwell round about heading into dbay,

then saw a white series one at harvey norman parking lot,.

then saw a white r33 series 2 parked on side street opposite hecrules road school.

alot of white r33 in 20 mintues lol