SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

51AYD r32 at the jindalee DFO this arvo. Very naaaice. It's amusing though in an attempt to hide a sequential bov under the piping at the front it's become even more obvious when theres no front bar on it.

white R33 on wrecker road mansfield plates where LOV.17 thanks for the wave ! finally someone waves at a V35 ..

Also spotted a blonde chickie driving white R33 looked hot as with carbon bonnet on logan road ..

saw white 32 along archerfield airport road at around 11am... Had lots of pink and 2 girls in the font seats..

i think that might have been me?? pink plates etc... i think i had the only white and pink 32 there today.. i did spot a white 33 on archie airport road too!!

Spotted a Silver/Grey R33 along the M1 heading south just after Nerang. Had an SAU sticker on passenger side, number plates were something like 977-??? or 997-???. I feel weird looking over at strangers cars and waving, so i didn't :D SORRY ! :down:

saw white 32 along archerfield airport road at around 11am... Had lots of pink and 2 girls in the font seats..

Haha well then /wave... Drove past too quickly and couldnt wave!

The 32 looked really slick and clean - very nice. :cheers:

spotted white 33 at movie world today plates were "wkd33" very nice. if your on here mate from lookin at it u can get more than ur asking price i reckon. i parked out next to you away from the busy end figured id at least be safe next to another line.

Also was a blue 32 but didnt get plates.

i'm finding not many people wave at the v35

I don't see many V35's around so i'm not too good on spotting them. I've only ever seen two that i've recognised as an V35 but both times the car was parked and no one was in it. I saw both in North Lakes, might be the same car i saw both times.

spotted gts33 going up aerodrome rd with tze33 (TEZZA33?, TAZEE33??????) plates made no sense, who was acting a bit...hoonish

TZE33 (tease 33)

spotted red 31 plates GTS 51L...NSW plates

spotted blue 34 plates 57NGR (stinger im presuming) and a 33 cruising with him

Haha well then /wave... Drove past too quickly and couldnt wave!

The 32 looked really slick and clean - very nice. :happy:

yeah same.. *waves back*

wow thanks :happy: i dont hear that very often :D

spotted a white 33 this morning at flinders view - no offence bud but it looked kinda dodge! :(

i didnt spot but Aliesha spotted 53YXN's v35 helping my poor sick 33 while i was at work and it sounded like you had fun especially with the alternator

and sorry for sending her to your door vish i only have your old number so couldn't call so PM it to me and i only sent her as i know you are only 1 min drive away from her place :P and anyone else who knows my car is kedron or further north

and at the next Coffee meet a Chai is on me

Edited by Damit

TZE33 (tease 33)

spotted red 31 plates GTS 51L...NSW plates

spotted blue 34 plates 57NGR (stinger im presuming) and a 33 cruising with him

Thanks Kirk......... at least sum 1 gets it!