SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a hot R32 on Lytton Road, Bulimba last night. It was dark so I couldnt quite make out the colour but it had green through it.. Was sexy. If you're on here I was behind you in the ute :P

Also saw someone getting into a silver R32 gtst out the front of Goodlife Gym in Morningside last night. :-)

Spotted a purple r32 with black bonnet on algester road about 10mins ago.. (think i used 2 see u most mornings on the way 2 work) but have not seen u in ages..

Lies, I was just there and didn't see 'said car' :P

Lies, I was just there and didn't see 'said car' :cool:

hahah nah i seen whoever it is.. I was coming from the Action/IGA end of algester road, n passed near the bus stop/roundabout :):P

You a northside boy too?

Yeah mang. My friends car is the horrid silver 33 with a shopping list and a "GTR" spoiler. You've probably seen him around Albany Creek/Aspley/Chermside.

Stock White 34 in at Portabella's tonight in A/c.

Saw 94BNR.....the 'gabnermeister' on Beenleigh Rd...was a couple of cars back in the wifes car, Mr Miragi!

:)

Ahh, Mr Miragi, we meet again. Rare sight seeing Gabnr out and about, was blowing the cobwebs out of the cylinders.

Yeah mang. My friends car is the horrid silver 33 with a shopping list and a "GTR" spoiler. You've probably seen him around Albany Creek/Aspley/Chermside.

Stock White 34 in at Portabella's tonight in A/c.

Haven't seen any shopping list 33s around lately. I'll keep my eyes open though.

Don't get up that end of A/C road much unless I'm getting KFC. I refuse to go to the Aspley KFC as they deep fry their chicken in aids.

I'll make sure I wave to any white 34s I see :) (any chance you were the stock as 34 I saw at the Aspley chemist a few weeks back?)

Edited by Isola

Haven't seen any shopping list 33s around lately. I'll keep my eyes open though.

Don't get up that end of A/C road much unless I'm getting KFC. I refuse to go to the Aspley KFC as they deep fry their chicken in aids.

I'll make sure I wave to any white 34s I see :D (any chance you were the stock as 34 I saw at the Aspley chemist a few weeks back?)

Ah, sorry to confuse but I unfortunately don't drive a liner, I meant that I saw that car there tonight. I have a silver BA Xr6, I do get around the area a fair bit and wave to a few of the liners that I know wave back haha.

Edited by hylian

Spotted Black R34GTR near Burleigh heads last friday night, very clean white R33gtst on bridgeman drive West Burleigh thursday night, Purple GTR with no wing & black bonnet at Cotlew street roundabout thursday arvo, Black R35GTR opposite JB Hifi Bundall on thursday arvo & a awesome silver R33Gtst I think a fair bit everywhere I turn almost-got cromies on it & looks sweet

white r35gtr springhill - coming out of the pool down there on gregory tce about 7ish

50FLI the other night, see it a fair bit around brisbane

and some arab douche in his r33, pumping some gay bolliwood crap music, driving real slow through the city on wednesday about 12pm

Edited by defari

two tone silver r33? 4door with a fox sticker in the rear screen this afternoon. saw the same car a few days before heading along the same road, I was in the ba xr6 and slowed down to see if there was sau stickers and i think you were trying to stay behind me after that haha.