SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Non GT-R 34's came in yellow. Was one of three colors that cost extra (along with red and bayside blue) from the dealer. Rare as hens teeth, I've only ever seen one of them.

Should have been more specific. There is no factory yellow R33's. And I don't count the 400R as factory.

I don't even know why I am getting into this.... clearly bored :P

Young girl in a silver 34 very stock looking, Ipswich motorway from Wacol to dinmore. Gave hello nod and got nothing back.

White 33, south station rd at raceview, waved but no wave back.

All good just thought someone might now the particular car. I have spotted before it definately stands out. Cheers guys

Should have been more specific. There is no factory yellow R33's. And I don't count the 400R as factory.

I don't even know why I am getting into this.... clearly bored :P

Non GT-R 34's came in yellow. Was one of three colors that cost extra (along with red and bayside blue) from the dealer. Rare as hens teeth, I've only ever seen one of them.

at one point in our club yellow ones were frigging every where. I think there was 4 regular to semi regular people that had them

Quite sure GT-R's came in yellow too, rare though.

at one point in our club yellow ones were frigging every where. I think there was 4 regular to semi regular people that had them

haha nice one anna love the regular and semi-regular bit :) .. good ol yellow days :)

Brandon on redland bay rd Monday arvo/night.

I think you must have gotten my twin. Theres a white 78 GTR going around which kinda look identical to mine... Would be keen to know that guy though. Hahaha.

Hey Kiwibob that white 34 Gtr driven by a p plater is my brother inlaw and he has an exemption to drive high powered vehicles haha :P

Wtf. People amaze me. What is he going to say when he gets pulled over? sorry officer i didnt know it was a turbo.

Edited by Declan92