SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Hi, was that you leave a SAU QLD card on my windscreen the other day? My car was park at Brisbane Convention Center!! If yes my name is Alfred nice to meet you, you have a really clean ER34!!!

That was me. I had seen your car there a few times and thought you might be keen to know about the club.

And thanks for the compliment about my car. Considering yours is immaculate I'm happy you think mines in good condition :) Really wish I had the Nismo aero kit on mine.

That was me. I had seen your car there a few times and thought you might be keen to know about the club.

And thanks for the compliment about my car. Considering yours is immaculate I'm happy you think mines in good condition :) Really wish I had the Nismo aero kit on mine.

I saw your car few time at the parking lot too. Yours one is really nice, I believe there is always more than one immaculate skyline in Brisbane. What is the different between SAU QLD and SAU qld section here?

The qld section on the mothersite (this site) is a loose affiliation of Qld Skyline enthusiasts. The club SAuQld is a separate car club. We organise cruises, track days, dyno days, drags, social events and the like. You have to pay to be a member of the club but by being a member you get discounted entry to our events, discounts with our sponsors and so on.

Spotted Pathetic Lowlife 'dream boats' sorry I meant traffic police defecting a brother for no rear eye level brake light and non ADR approved bonnet.

Say again sorry mate... defecting for no rear eye level break light... on a bonnet? rear?

Say again sorry mate... defecting for no rear eye level break light... on a bonnet? rear?

Nah, No rear eye level breaklight - defect

having a non adr approved front bonnet - defect

That's the one that was broken down outside work. It's a 33 with a dodgy 34 front conversion.

First time I saw it, I thought it was an Accord, yucky.gif

pretty sure it's had a 34 tail light conversion as well. that explains why it looked so weird, LOL.

and LOL at it breaking down. looks dodgy as

Nah, No rear eye level breaklight - defect

having a non adr approved front bonnet - defect

Ah thanks mate.. I thought you was talking about just 1 defect.

So the main 4 break lights at the back are not classed as eye level?

Saw a white 32 gtr on milton road at 5:40pm this afternoon drive the opposite way to me (away from city). I think I saw an SAU sticker on the quarter window

Ah thanks mate.. I thought you was talking about just 1 defect.

So the main 4 break lights at the back are not classed as eye level?

Saw a white 32 gtr on milton road at 5:40pm this afternoon drive the opposite way to me (away from city). I think I saw an SAU sticker on the quarter window

That's correct mate, for some stupid reason there has to be another above those....

that was my wife Deb that was driving(its her car but shes never on here but she likes doing it up and driving it like its supposed to be so thats a plus haha)

she sms me and said she spotted "that other silver 4 door from around here and we waved at eachother"

got some new rims for it on the weekend as you saw. some varrstoen 18x9.5+30s

next stop is lowering and exhaust and cooler.. all in good time

you may spot my current daily as my cressida broke(pissin out oil into the exhaust and i dont think its turbo:S) its a white bubble shape ford festiva with hail damage on the front 1/2 of the car

I also spotted HLUCN8 on the bruce highway through to nudgee, then spotted him in the arvo from near the shell to the south bound entry ( I was in my festiva that was next to you almost the entire time on the highway that was having a good look at your car my wifes sisters boyfriend now works for australian aerospace doing the pattern cutting of the carbon fibre, his name is Joel he said you used to work there??