SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted 2 silver v35's within 2-3min of each other on moggill rd bellbowrie/kenmore at 2.30pm today they had the same bodykits too.

Then at 3pm I seen a black r33 at the toowong shopping centre

hes a mechanic so he got his boss to apply for it lucky bastard haha

Yup I know mechanics who get excemptions for that reason too but hate to say it is only between work hours. There is the" only car in the household" line I have heard as well. Thing is will only get grief if he acts like an idiot.

Yeh he swaps cars on the weekend but he goes on his opens in a month so close till less hassel haha

Yup I know mechanics who get excemptions for that reason too but hate to say it is only between work hours. There is the" only car in the household" line I have heard as well. Thing is will only get grief if he acts like an idiot.

Yeh he swaps cars on the weekend but he goes on his opens in a month so close till less hassel haha

I had the exemption all through my Ps, 5am-11pm 7 days a week.

"hardship" and "only car available"

passed a black 33 4 door in cooroy about 5:30 this arvo. looked fkn stupid. stupid "hella flush" offset with the rear tyres sticking out past the guards, and a different offset to the front. just looked like he walked into a tyre shop and bought 2 different pairs of wheels without checking the offset.

anyone know the blue r34 with stupid looking chrome grill (looks like it's off a late model commodore)? it's getting around gympie at the moment. saw him with the bonnet up getting boned by the cops today. had a laugh

Yay!!! Spotted at last!! Only took nearly 8 years!!!

Still don't understand... was I parked or were you when you saw me???

lol... 8 years... :|

I was driving past the aldi/pub/fruit market on blunder road.

Your car was parked out on blunder... Looked like you was out for some vegie groceries or something along those lines.

/\

That's me!

Hi, was that you leave a SAU QLD card on my windscreen the other day? My car was park at Brisbane Convention Center!! If yes my name is Alfred nice to meet you, you have a really clean ER34!!!

anyone know the blue r34 with stupid looking chrome grill (looks like it's off a late model commodore)? it's getting around gympie at the moment. saw him with the bonnet up getting boned by the cops today. had a laugh

That's the one that was broken down outside work. It's a 33 with a dodgy 34 front conversion.

First time I saw it, I thought it was an Accord, yucky.gif