SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

saw a grey 32 gtr on the riverside expressway this arvo, cool green 33 in the myer center car park this arvo and a silver 33 in the city cant remember what street it was, near qut though.

i seen a UGLY soarer with my mags, but they were alloy. Looked so shit on it :)

Seen a white r33 this morning on the side of the road on MOB(good to see) at the corner of some road and old cleveland.

was this a lime green soarer?

Just whipped down the road and handed one of Adrian's you beaut windscreen flyers out to that white R33 who's owner works just around the corner from me, had a great chat so we might have another joining our ranks :)

beeped at a purple gtr because he didnt wave. Its not the SVI soarer, it was some black one. seen a nice soarer though FEQ01 and silver.

ah 2 grey skylines in the city and a grey one in red hill about 1:15.

black 33 at indooroopilly this morning at about 10:30

driver was speeding in the carpark....tsk tsk

What is it with that?

Shopping centre carparks are the domain of women and small children :slap: both of which can be VERY unpredictable (no offence Erin :))

cheers for the gentleman and his partner who spooled up next to me at newmarket tonight havin a bit of fun (no racing though) giving both us and him a good chuckle. Nice white 33 with 17"s and Advance auto imports plates. When I get older, I'm gonna phcuk with young'uns in souped up cars. Good to see that boys never really grow up.

and a cheer for the late model commodore driver in his fifties with wife who also had a rev or two to say. :)

black 33 at indooroopilly this morning at about 10:30

driver was speeding in the carpark....tsk tsk

What is it with that?

Shopping centre carparks are the domain of women and small children :slap: both of which can be VERY unpredictable (no offence Erin :))

I'll be the first to admit that females can't drive :) I've always said that.

I saw a white R33 on friday next to Toowong Shopping Village with the plates 247 GQX .. I think. I was about 20 metres away trying to read them.