SAU Community

Gippsland Skyline Owners

jrocket

Hey all

Just wondering if there are any people here from the gippsland area. I live near the latrobe valley area and was just wonderin if there are any small skyline clubs round here or wether there are any people that have skylines meets in this area. I seen quite a few skylines kicken round and just wondering if these people are on these forums.

Cheers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey jeremy... i live in warragul, whereabouts are you? no skyline clubs around that ive heard of but ive been on a couple of the cruises organised on here recently...

theres one coming up soon on the 25th november down on the great ocean road... you should come along, look in the events section

cheers

kev

Hey. Yeah i live near morwell. I have been to a few cruises. Just been waiting for another good one to come up. I see that GOR cruise thats coming too. Looks alright. Will see how much $$ i have to spare round that date. Just brought a motorbike so a little poor at the moment.

Might catch ya on a cruise sometime.

later

Just thought i would let you know that my son is on the sight aswel, hes 20 and owns a blue nissan pulsar gtir... He loves goin on cruises etc so im sure if you ever wanted to go

for a cruise or meet up one night then just talk to him... his name on here is SRZILLA... i realised that im probably a bit old for you haha

Might see you on the next cruise

kev

Yeah i was thinking it would be good to have a small club or something in the gippsland area. If there is enough people round that want to meet up it would be good. I dont really know any other skyline owners round here.

My parents live in Yinnar so I drive around that area a fair bit in my R. The traffic cops are pretty bored in the valley, my record is 4 'random' breath tests in 48 hours. luckily they aren't too bright so provided your not too low and you don't have any shiny things in your engine bay you're generally ok.

My parents live in Yinnar so I drive around that area a fair bit in my R. The traffic cops are pretty bored in the valley, my record is 4 'random' breath tests in 48 hours. luckily they aren't too bright so provided your not too low and you don't have any shiny things in your engine bay you're generally ok.

Far out man...

My best was 4 times in 7 days.

But 48 hour takes the badge for SURE!

Rod - you need to harden up.

I cruise up to Raymond Island with my mates a couple times a year to stay at a holiday house we have there. But if there is an event going on up that way, may prompt us to arrange our next trip as we are both 'line owners.

thats all good i have few mates with nice cars.

you would get a bigger club going if you had other cars also my skyline is getting a new engine atm but iv been getting around in my mates pink supra lol

my grandparents live in sale so i head up there a few times a year and i know my way around there quite well. i always go for a walk around the lake there, im usually wrecked after it though lol. ill be heading back up there again soon in my new r34. watching those roulettes practice is always awsome to watch.

lol, all 5mins of it :D (joke for both Rod & Kat hehe)

ha got that right.

Its great... I park.. and I have 3 pubs at my disposal within a few metres...so its not a long crawl back to the car to pass out.

Gotta love country towns.

hey from sale agian.

im bout to unleash my 33 gtst out but cops can pull me off the road.

there is nothing shiny under the bonnett can i tell em its non turbo and do everything to make it sound like a non?

and do you think they will care cos my mate has a pink supra with 20s and stands out and he has never been pulled over?

should i drive it?

thanks alex

lol, all 5mins of it :D (joke for both Rod & Kat hehe)

It was a crap night out! :cheers: Shoulda been here the other weekend mate.... it was ON!

...and yes, I need to harden up. No GTR = me sad.