SAU Community

Tenagah Motorsport?

IronmaskDR

Was in at Tenagah Mortorsport the other day and have asked about diagnosis and repair on my FJ20 which has an unknown issue. (possibly spun bearing) Has anyone used them and how good is their pricing / quality compared to say Hyperdrive who are flat out and can't help me for at least another 4 months.

Cheers, Vaughan

they told me they havnt really dont many GTRs and certainly no turbo swaps so mine would have been a guinea pig and who knows, might have ended up taking them twice as long to complete

Yes, they are good with the evos and wrxs but not so familiar with the rb

for minor things i wouldnt think thered be a reason to not go with Tenagah

Abdus and the boys are always happy to help

Todd built the car in my workshop,Think its just a Clutch factory puk on a stock FJ Flywheel.Make sure you only use ppl that know FJs as there are a few traps.

How did you hurt a car that Todd couldn't for years on racetracks?I was shocked when he sold that beast.

Yeh NIB, maybe it was all the work on racetracks that did it, have found a few things since I brought the car which I'm not all happy with but the car is still in amazing condition for it's age. As far as what is wrong with it I'm not altogether sure yet but thinking it might be a spun bearing, havta wait till I get it looked at to be sure, and very glad Todd did decide to sell it because I have been looking for a good example of (in WA) this fairly rare example of a Skyline.

Hey mate, yep Abdus and the boys do a very good job, had engine troubles at the drags last wednesday - possible head gasket, and they were more than happy to book me in asap to diagnose the problem. have had a fair bit of work done through them, their prices are good and they are upfront and right about what they are telling you. the new tuner Ant certainly knows his stuff too. had my rb25 converted to manual through them and they did an awesome job.

regards, Jon