SAU Community

Skyline R33 4 Door

hi im new on here ive just brought my second skyline its a r33 ser 1.5 4 door turbo.

had to sell the two door havin a kid so my questions are.

are they harder to work on an dose the two door parts fit them two as there

has been so many people tell me there two different cars im also after parts to so if anyone

can help cheers

hi mate,

the four door r33 is heavier, and higher than the coupe. (roof line is i little different) but as far as engines are concerned theyre the same. floor pans ...(obviously) differ you dont say if yours is 4wd or not....if it is then youll need to find out which 4wd system. early r33 had similarities tothe 32 gtr. if not then its a simple case of most things will fit fromthe 2wd coupes.

suspension is different, mainly at the rear ....though specific dimentions arent something i have at present.

the front and rear bumpers are im lead to beleive slightly differnet ...(more of a problem at the rear) if you want after market stuff, and again obviously youd want longer side skirts.....(doh)

thats all i know from this side of the world anyhow .....im sure someone else will add more...

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for all the help on the car ill have pics of her up soon ive tinted the windows so black that i cant see in but she has been put on hold as i had a little girl 15 days ago ive found a company the makes a flair kit for it its vivalgarage in sa they call it a type 4 kit but im chasing a ser 2 rear boot garnish as i got my ser 2 lights in an the garnish looks strange so if any hears of one an im also looking for a r34 4 door none turbo auto as my other half cant drive manual at all put her in the vp clubsport an stalled every time an i also put a type 1 turbosmart bov sounds like a old mans fart not good at all well thanks an ill set this thing up so i can show of the girl still need help with that to

The front windscreen is different to 2doors.Side mirrors are definitely different.rear lights are different .

The sedan is slightly longer than the 2 door but exhaust is common. Engine is exactly the same .

I wouldnt buy anything off a 2 door on trust make sure! Sorry if Ive repeated some stuff and if anyone knows any more please tell cos Ive got a 4 door r33.

With me having a 4 door and dad having a 2 door.. I can safely say most of the parts - excepr certain interior parts, side skirts and rear bar/boot lid are the biggest differences..

all engine parts are interchangable

thanks for that ive had to put a hold on the car for now as new child demands more than the car

so dose anyone know of where to get parts from as all the jap yards here dont have any parts

or im looking for someone who has a none turbo auto r34 to swap plus a cash difference so if any one knows of anyone

thank you all for your help with the r33