SAU Community

Had Your Car Tuned By These Guys?

pear

simple question...

have you had work done / car tuned by either of these workshops?

-- APC (Advanced Performance Centre) - Underwood

-- Millennium Motorsports - Tingalpa

-- Brisbane Tuning & Dyno Centre - Gabba

good and bad comments welcome, but send a PM if you need to cut loose :thumbsup:

Brisbane Tunning - yes i have both my R33 GTST and my 34 GTT , they are great for BASIC tune and service .. Turbo overhauls etc as they are HKS and Garett Autherised etc... service wise i wouldnt let anyone else apart from John do the Dyno runs .. as he knows his RB's if your looking at computer tunes etc.. id recommend Godzilla .. had my apexi tuned at Brisbane Turbo .. had a leaner tune to it .. now the car runs better more power at lower boost , mark knows his computer things and engines more then what john would...equally they are both great workshops both are resonable prized ..150 for a one hour dyno tune @ brisbane Turbo , Godzilla 200 a hour tune .. most time you only need hour and a half at the most ..

APC - My brother took his Evo9 tuned there for the reflash .. they are good for small jobs as well but be warned VERY Expensive !.. personally my experiance with them were nothing interesting ..with my RVR they did a crappy job on exhaust and intake install.. which was fixed with a few phone calls to nick .. so i cant really comment if they are good or bad .. average more for your evo fan i guess..

General Service Maintenance id go either Centrax or Sunnybank Signature Service great prices great service !

Edited by 53XYN

thanks again,

the reason behind my question... these 3 shops are Greddy/Trust dealers.

As some of you know, I've recently purchased an emanage Ultimate.

was thinking to get it installed by a dealer, as the 'safer' option (internal support from dealer to greddy, etc).

I'm in Sydney Jan/Feb, getting Croydon to do it is the other option.

thanks again,

the reason behind my question... these 3 shops are Greddy/Trust dealers.

As some of you know, I've recently purchased an emanage Ultimate.

was thinking to get it installed by a dealer, as the 'safer' option (internal support from dealer to greddy, etc).

I'm in Sydney Jan/Feb, getting Croydon to do it is the other option.

if u have the opportunity of getting crd to do it, then by all means do what ever u can to make that happen!

I have been to BTT once and Im never going back. They have a downhill dyno (reads way to high) and i was not impressed with prices and the work they carried out on my car...

I would go to Matty Spry at P.I.T.S down the coast for a tune, he has been tuning my cars for about 4-5 years and has never given me a reason to go anywhere else..

Sorry to intrude on your thread Chris, but I think everyones missing the point.

He is not asking for alternative workshops, he wants to compair the "Greddy" authorised workshops around.

No doubt Matt is a great tuner I agree however he does not work with Greddy Ecu's at all.

1+ for matt at P.I.T.S plus he can have access to GREDDY direct support also... plus he knows most systems like the back of his hand anyways... he's been doin my car ever since the rebuild and he has given me no reason to look elsewhere