SAU Community

33 Parts Needed

4door_Sleeper

I picked up my car yesterday (have it back after 7 months) from the suspension workshop, but the crash shop still have some of the parts and dont return to work until the end of January.

Has anyone got any of these parts I can borrow until then.

1: - turbo out pipe (the black factory one with the nipple for the boost controler) that runs from up near the engine, down the hole under the air pod.

2. - A Profec B boost control unit (just the black box that sits in the engine bay)

3: - the bracket that holds up the stock air box from underneath. (so I can mount MAXX's Cold air partition properly)

4: - A lid for one of MAXX's cold air partitions.

I know they put in a last minute rush to try and finish my car for christmas, but at this stage I am not happy with the quality of some parts of the job. I believe they are expecting the car back (when they return) to fix some bits up, but the parts listed above are just careless ommissions on their part.

At least I'll be able to cruse around in the car again.

I have a turbo out pipe (with nipple) off my car Guy

Don't worry about the lid for the cold air partition - it is not the be all and end all - driving without it is ok for a while

Use nuts and bolts to secure the CAI from below - I am pretty sure you need no bracket

Failing all that I have a spare R33 air box and associated bits sitting here doing nothing

I know they put in a last minute rush to try and finish my car for christmas

Theres your problem Guy...........

If you havn't had your car for 7 odd months i don't see why they needed to "rush" it to get it too you!! In saying that tho it is good to hear she is back on the road after what you went thru :O