SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

I used to have bad tendonitis in my left elbow... but I ignored it and it eventually went away... I'm hoping the same happens with my knee... in other words I'm treating the pain like a man... pretending it doesn't exist and hoping it goes away on it's own... like how most guys end relationships

I foam roll them, it helps... but 10 years of sitting at a desk all day has taken a toll

bought some Do Wins olympic lifting shoes a few months ago... they're great, love them

TTT: 10 minute squat test... NEVER AGAIN lol

Recommend them then? I've been trying to decide.

I have nothing really to compare against... I used to lift in basketball shoes lol

but for what its worth I think they're great... I don't think they allow you to lift more... maybe help to go a touch deeper... they're just more stable, give you greater confidence, better feel

plus they have sparkly bits on them

Any of you have almost permanent bruises/hardened skin where you put the bar on your back for squatting?

no bruising but I have a callous in the middle of my back from the centre knurling on the bar... I've stopped squatting in a singlet, make sure I've got a T shirt on... I don't really want a permanent mark there

plenty of bruising/scabs on my shins though... need to invest in some long footy socks

im a skinny kunt so i have not much padding for the bar on my shoulders. it hurts for a good few days after a squat sess.

do any of you melbourne blokes have any good hookups for somewhere to stock up on steak? im feeling that i need to top up my freezer

Strong unaware of the pleasures of good wagyu. Ever bought rump steak at a restaurant? This is $40/kg, so still cheaper than that. Ergo, vis-a-vis, concordantly...you can suck my pretentious dick.

TTT is right. he said steak.

on the other hand, Birds is also right. good wagyu is melt-in-the mouth beef of heaven.

then on the other hand, here's my own gripe: all the people who say "wagyu beef". it's like saying Mount Everest Mountain. because wagyu = wa-gyu = wa(smooth etc etc) + gyu(beef). So by saying wagyu beef, you are saying beef twice.