SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Added an extra meal to daily eating over the last couple weeks...have same body fat (umad Troy?), but workouts are significantly easier to get through. Must have been on a big/bad calorie deficit before :/

Added an extra meal to daily eating over the last couple weeks...have same body fat (umad Troy?), but workouts are significantly easier to get through. Must have been on a big/bad calorie deficit before :/

fk you lol....I have NOTICEABLE fat/bloating in only 1 and a half weeks of relaxed eating. I eat far too f**king much. I should be Chubbsy McFatflamin mongrel. Thank god I never want to be overweight, coz I certainly bloody would be.

And with all that she is still more pleasing on the eye than 99% of females out there

x11ty

With a body like that, you can get away with pull off any look IMO.

She only looks like that after she's been made up and airbrushed and probably hasn't eaten or drunk for a while. I bet if you saw her waking down the street with clothes on you wouldn't notice her.

She only looks like that after she's been made up and airbrushed and probably hasn't eaten or drunk for a while. I bet if you saw her waking down the street with clothes on you wouldn't notice her.

are you serious?

Bloody oath i would notice her, as would 99% of guys. And unfortunately the main reason is probably because all the chicks walking around her are overweight. Who cares if there is a bit of airbrushing, or her left nostril is bigger than her right. She's worked bloody hard, got a great physique, yet she stills gets shot down.

I swear people that keep healthy and fit get criticised much more than people who are lazy and overweight slobs('curvy' if you watch the today tonight). Probably why australia is one of the fattest nations per capita in the world.

I swear people that keep healthy and fit get criticised much more than people who are lazy and overweight slobs('curvy' if you watch the today tonight). Probably why australia is one of the fattest nations per capita in the world.

Yep

Yeah you can keep that one. If I wanted that I'd wear a wig and jerk off in front of a mirror.

For me there's such a thing as too much muscle and this applies for both males and females.

are you serious?

Bloody oath i would notice her, as would 99% of guys. And unfortunately the main reason is probably because all the chicks walking around her are overweight. Who cares if there is a bit of airbrushing, or her left nostril is bigger than her right. She's worked bloody hard, got a great physique, yet she stills gets shot down.

Jesus dude settle down! Haven't you ever heard of a personal opinion? Guys notice anything that makes enough of an effort to shove her sexuality in their face, I love to people watch and have seen. She does have a great physique, I'm not saying she's doesn't, I think her body's incredible. But if she was wearing tracky dacks and a hoody on, didn't have that tan covering her and no makeup, it would be a different story. In other words, I've see far far more attractive girls /with/ muscle that can catch the eye without having tattoos showing that point to their vagina and all that other stuf which is /only my personal opinion of taste/.