SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

eh.. pull ups and chin ups.. I can't even do one of either unassisted. Will need to get elastic bands and rig up a bar in the garage... not sure if I can do that though. Anything else possible? Tricep extension I can do.

eh.. pull ups and chin ups.. I can't even do one of either unassisted. Will need to get elastic bands and rig up a bar in the garage... not sure if I can do that though. Anything else possible? Tricep extension I can do.

I'd get bands and work towards it. Chins are underestimated. Work towards weighted chins and dips

I wouldn't say that was an overly provacative photo :/

To the dude saying Charlie won't take a pic like that coz she's not in a position to look as good as she does, blah blah - You're a bit of a dick to say something like that.

Thanks for your opinion.

It wasn't a negative, more so that from my experiences people start to enjoy taking photos of themselves once they can see progress and results. Charlie is still progressing towards her goals and doing well.

hahaha love the honesty

I give nothing but and seldom care how it makes me sound :)

P.S. I don't have a FB and cbf making a BC account, so didn't vote for your car, though I did look at it. As for not replying to the PM, that was sheer laziness.

Made a new concoction for my protein shake tonight. Might seem excessive but trust me it's the only way I sleep at night.

Protein powder ~30gm protein

Banana

Milk

Bowl of nutrigrain

It's the nutrigrain part that made it, made it urgh.

porridge in the morning...every morning. With cinnamon... thermo properties son

eh?

cinnamon - stimulates thermogenesis - helps to temporarily increase your body temperature slightly which causes a slight raise in your metabolism..

cayenne and green tea also have similar properties (but not as yummy!)