SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Meh. Prefer a redhead with a clean canvas, just quietly ;)

Better smash out a decent matrix set at home (bench, bi's & tri's) prior to Xmas family duties in the morning to counteract all the Xmas lunch goat.

Yes, goat......

Jesus dude settle down! Haven't you ever heard of a personal opinion? Guys notice anything that makes enough of an effort to shove her sexuality in their face, I love to people watch and have seen. She does have a great physique, I'm not saying she's doesn't, I think her body's incredible. But if she was wearing tracky dacks and a hoody on, didn't have that tan covering her and no makeup, it would be a different story. In other words, I've see far far more attractive girls /with/ muscle that can catch the eye without having tattoos showing that point to their vagina and all that other stuf which is /only my personal opinion of taste/.

Just like every single lean muscular person that isn't in photo shoot getup then.

But if she was wearing tracky dacks and a hoody on, didn't have that tan covering her and no makeup, it would be a different story. In other words, I've see far far more attractive girls /with/ muscle that can catch the eye without having tattoos showing that point to their vagina and all that other stuf which is /only my personal opinion of taste/.

My point is, why do you even have to go there. We all know girls are more judgemental on girls than guys are on guys, and you just proved this again.

Any girl wearing trackies with a hoodie over the face isn't going to get a look, I don't understand what you are trying to say. Are you trying to say that there are more naturally good looking girls out there that don't need makeup? Because we already know that, that's nothing new. There's always someone better looking. You don't have to people watch to realise guys are going to look at a chick strutting her stuff in a low cut top, whether she is hot or not.

Your last comment denotes that she can only catch the eye because of her tattoo and 'other stuff', well, IN MY OPINION, that is absolute horse shit.

Guys not only find fit girls as attractive because of their looks, but it's the other side of it that I find attractive and many people i know do also.

And that is that you know they are not lazy, they have pride in themselves, they care about their health, they are determined people and they don't mind a bit of hard work. And I can tell you, to me, that is 100% more attractive to me than their physical appearance alone.

Yes you can have your opinion obviously, but that doesn't mean it's 'all good'. If my boss is a tool, I can't go up to him and say "mate, you a f---head, but don't worry, that's just my opinion".

I just don't agree with your thought process on this particular item, especially the first comment after the photo which i found quite, well, wrong.

You said she only looks like that after she's been airbrushed and hasn't eaten or drank for a while, and having worked with fitness models I can tell you that is just plain not true.

Dude, any girl who finds it necessary to photograph themselves with fake boobs, fake tan and lingerie then have it accessible to people who then can post it all over the Internet and forums, which is a hive for judgement, obviously can handle some criticism as well. Yeah girls are more judgmental on girls than guys, that's natural and ingrained in our sexuality. Everyone knows this and it's going to be as hard to change as trying to stop guys sneaking a peek at boobs or booties.

I wasn't only saying there are more naturally better looking women out there. I think that she could be much more gorgeous without all the artificial additions, I think the same for all women and I think that the fact that we feel pressure to look this way is pathetic. The pressure comes from positive reinforcement on looks like this. I think she still would have caught the eye without all the modifications.

I understand and agree with you why fit people can be more attractive, even though I've never once dated someone for any particular physical appearance, but the rest just ruins it for me, which is why it was the first thing I said. If all the positive opinions are voiced every time a chick modifies her body in an extreme way then all women will see is the modifications, not the hard work at the gym. That's why I voice my opinion because I would never take a pic of myself like that, never post a pic like that for admiration reasons and never react positively to a picture like that. If I say nothing then it's neutral and I'm not neutral, not all opinions are positive or agree with the majority, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be voiced.

I'm certain that's a (cute) girl's face shooped onto the body of a lean yet average dude. No boobs, no hips, and I can almost guarantee no ass.

Still totally cute and great body, but way too lacking.

I understand and agree with you why fit people can be more attractive, even though I've never once dated someone for any particular physical appearance, but the rest just ruins it for me, which is why it was the first thing I said. If all the positive opinions are voiced every time a chick modifies her body in an extreme way then all women will see is the modifications, not the hard work at the gym. That's why I voice my opinion because I would never take a pic of myself like that, never post a pic like that for admiration reasons and never react positively to a picture like that. If I say nothing then it's neutral and I'm not neutral, not all opinions are positive or agree with the majority, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be voiced.

You probably won't take a pic like that because you're not in a position to look as good as she does. Once you are, your opinion may differ about photos.

I'm certain that's a (cute) girl's face shooped onto the body of a lean yet average dude. No boobs, no hips, and I can almost guarantee no ass.

Still totally cute and great body, but way too lacking.

Very rarely do lean females have big boobs still. It's amazing how many females that think they have big tits don't stop to think its because its fat.

And the lack of lower body exercises seems evident

Edited by jangles

I'm a fat phark - my fault. Used to be in shape but that doesn't count any thing now.

I've read some of the crap above and cant help but post something.

I have noticed that there's two types of healthy and fit people

1. Humble, confident and un assuming nice people who keep fit without spruking to every one about it. i.e look good/feel good.

2. In your face, posting pictures, shit attitude with their heads so far up there own arsehole they need an enema to rinse their teeth. the "LOOK AT ME" cocksuckers.

(Solariums, Roids, and a serious case of Narcissism). These are the people who have an extreme deficit in self esteem so need to stroke them selfs contantly and tell/show everyone.

Narcissism:

1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. eg: Concieted.

2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.

3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, especially as a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.

So fantastic

FLAME ON

I'm certain that's a (cute) girl's face shooped onto the body of a lean yet average dude.

Please tell me you're joking.

You probably won't take a pic like that because you're not in a position to look as good as she does. Once you are, your opinion may differ about photos.

Challenge accepted. I have looked good enough in the past to take saucy pictures of myself that will ignite a positive response from the majority of the male audience which is a purpose included in her photo. I didn't take them then and I won't take them in the future when I'm fit because I couldn't give I toss about the reactions people have to my body when it's displayed in a provocative manner. I will however show off my completed goals because I will be proud of them, but it will be as decent and practical as I can make it, most likely similar to the 'before' photos in the selfie thread. I work out because I find it fun and I want to race and I want strength to fix my paddock fencing and chainsaw my trees and build shit. I have no need to take photos like that and it has nothing to do with the way I look.

I wouldn't say that was an overly provacative photo :/

To the dude saying Charlie won't take a pic like that coz she's not in a position to look as good as she does, blah blah - You're a bit of a dick to say something like that.

To Charlie's response, that was also a bit sad to have to outwardly claim you're good looking enough to "ignite a positive response from the majority of the male audience". Really? Nice survey.

I don't think either of those girls are attractive, and I'm allowed to have that opinion.

Strong lack of Christmas cheer you grumpy fcks

To Charlie's response, that was also a bit sad to have to outwardly claim you're good looking enough to "ignite a positive response from the majority of the male audience". Really? Nice survey.

Just being realistic. Spent years making my boyfriends unhappy because I was so oblivious to the fact that guys were interested. I didn't think I was attractive at all and it was naive. Now I know what I am and am able to understand how to keep things clear cut because I prefer to be this way and I find it more respectful to my partner. Trust me I think I would rather not have to claim this but I'm not naive anymore. :/

Please tell me you're joking.

Mostly joking, though in a very small way not. Not saying it looks shopped, but she really doesn't have the most attractive figure (in my opinion) and it kinda looks like a dude's body just from proportions. Still a great body, just meh figure.

Just YouTubed pendlay rows O_O good news is I was given a bench kit and weights for Xmas To keep in Whoop Whoop so needed to know how I could do same exercise as seated row without the machine. Thanks for that!