SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Last night went to a public gym for the first time without a man to flank me. Had three guys approach me, one old dude complimenting my form, another young dude criticising it and the third was a massively beefcake regular just chit chatting. Was highly amusing for multiple reasons.

Do you guys talk to chicks when you go to the gym? If they have a guy friend with them does it deter you? Do you ever compliment other guys on their form? I'm pretty sure I know most of these answers but figure it would be interesting to know for next time I go :3

All three were hitting on you, just in different ways.

Same as Troy...I'll take a looksie, but I'm there to train.

The bar is for picking up a Jim, the gym is for picking up a bar. Wait, what?

The bar is for picking up girls, the gym is for picking up a bar. That's better.

nice one birds.

would not compliment/criticise a guy on their form for reasons highlighted here/other gym threads.

Same as Birds and Troy, may be something to rest my eyes on during breaks, but otherwise i'm burning holes into the wall trying to finish a set.

I don't bother any of the girls, at most maybe a 5 second hello sorta thing. I don't bother any of the guys I don't know.

f**k em really, I'm there to train. For me. Not them. lol.

Tell me about it, that's what sucks about being a chick actually wanting to do some real work, too many distractions.

All three were hitting on you, just in different ways.

Was thinking of getting a top 'I have a boyfriend so STFU and squat' ?

would not compliment/criticise a guy on their form for reasons highlighted here/other gym threads.

Same as Birds and Troy, may be something to rest my eyes on during breaks, but otherwise i'm burning holes into the wall trying to finish a set.

Yep, thought so. I really don't know what's so attractive about a chick at the end of her set red faced with an expression like an infant crying.

Srsly. My face gets more red than most people I know :(

Tell me about it, that's what sucks about being a chick actually wanting to do some real work, too many distractions.

Yep, thought so. I really don't know what's so attractive about a chick at the end of her set red faced with an expression like an infant crying.

Definitely get the shirt. Or something like

I'm here to train hard, not a meet and greet.

Why are YOU here?

TRAIN HARD OR GET LOST

All that on the back of your shirt should put them off.

And 99% of the girls you see will NEVER EVER EVER look like that, because they're lazy unmotivated slarts just there to look pretty.

the shirt sounds like a great idea, as cliche as it may seem, i reckon it is perfect for this purpose and this purpose only (so please don't wear it outside of the gym). also, i doubt they are looking at your face, as red as it may be....

Hahahaha I'm not sure if the 'My snatch is better than yours' will get the result I want but it made me laugh none the less.

Hahaha yeah point there Chris, can be clueless occasionally.

Keep 'em coming, I'm actually quite keen to make a few shirts and test reactions :P

Love it, though ironically you will start getting compliments for the shirt as the new lead in to chatting you up. Reality: some guys won't stop trying to f**k girls until they are dead, and even then...

I love that look on your face, it's the only reason I train you. But hey...I'm a sadist.

Bahahaha oh Birds

Maybe t-shirt + bitchiness will do the trick? 'Hey I like your shirt' 'Hey you clearly can't read because it's telling you to f**k off'

another good idea, if you never intend on making friends then that's a great way!

And 99% of the girls you see will NEVER EVER EVER look like that, because they're lazy unmotivated slarts just there to look pretty.

Amen. The amount of girls at my gym that cake it on just to train... one just about had her tits hanging out when I was there on tuesday. Could not concentrate.

another good idea, if you never intend on making friends then that's a great way!

'Sif I'd ever want to make friends at the gym anyway. Like you guys say, they just mirin my glutes, I want friends that like me for my soooul :P

Amen. The amount of girls at my gym that cake it on just to train... one just about had her tits hanging out when I was there on tuesday. Could not concentrate.

My gym is the same!!! And work out without a singlet on!!! Why do girls do this?

My gym is the same!!! And work out without a singlet on!!! Why do girls do this?

Mmmmm I'm guilty of that, but only when I box because it's way too intense any other way. And I make sure I keep as classy as I can about it :/

Ordered a black fabric spray today to stencil some singlets hehe. Not sure if I'll actually wear them but through help from birds these are the favourites:

I'M TAKEN

SO

STFU

AND

SQUAT

(or just stfu and squat)

and:

LOOK

DON'T

TOUCH

(OR TALK)