SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

N03X is some pretty intense stuff - took it for the last two training sessions, tbh it gives me a buzz like something illegal. Definitely helps with grinding out the reps, and yes you get the pump like caaaaaaaarming.

Ye I got the apple raspberry. I'm quite tolerant to pre-workouts and caffeine in general so we'll see how it goes.

Cool. The first few times I took it I had trouble getting to sleep at night, then I was fine.

Finally getting closer to pre-injury deadlift numbers. Managed 162.5kg x 4 tonight, no chalk or straps or belt. Felt really good, didn't have to grind too much either, so quite happy.

Bulkpowders.com.au do a supplement called "Thermocut".. Since I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine these days, I can't do pre-workouts. However 2 caps of these land 40mg of caffeine; enough of a boost to get focused. My training partner seems to like it better than his pre-workout, says the lesser 'buzz' feeling actually helps with the focus.

No chalk? Dat dere grip strength

I personally love chalking up :)

You used to hate it!

Used to have to hold your hand and scrub it on

You used to hate it!

Used to have to hold your hand and scrub it on

I'm a big girl now hehe

I still don't use the chalk blocks, I don't like that... I use the ground up powder in the bowl