SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Nice setup.

I weighed myself this morning for the first time in like 2mths, a I'd switched to slightly lower weigtht but sets of 10, up from 8, and still with 90-120sec breaks. Cut total workout time down to 35-40mins where possible.

84kg, prior to that I was usually 87+ in the mornings.

Have also been a bit under the weather during this period also, but interesting to see that I can still drop weight. I had wanted to shed a couple kgs specifically in the mid section, which is looking better, but was unsure if my metabolism would allow it now that I'm a bit older. I did adjust eating a little too, not too much less volume, but a bit cleaner.

Nothing new or exciting there, I just found that surprising as it's the most weight I've lost in a while.

When I need to get under 80kg for our work comp I switch from Pepsi to Pepsi Max in my rum a week out.

Works a treat.

Talking about dropping weight, I'm 2.5 weeks out from 4rm test at work for deads and squat.

I'm going for 4 x 170 deads and 140 for squats (slow progress).

Will be fun.

IMG_1631.jpg

finally, a pic appears.

going to have to move the tv cabinet thingy and fan out and put the pec dec there and will wall mount the tv above the dumbbell rack.

have sold the calgym chest press, and am now already a few hundred ahead of what I paid for all the gear. wish I had bought more....

awesome home gym there mate

cheers. it's having a little revamp with some of the new bits coming in.

now I have to start spending some time in there, instead of just taking hardpark shots of it.

Yeah I think he was a bit worried that's why he checked with the ref straight away. The boys from my gym competing tomorrow, if there's any vids I'll chuck them up. Owner from my gym came second in bench already and the other guys should do well

Edited by L33SH

Recently it's been taking ~8 business days to get my BN orders lately, usually it's only about 4. Anyone else experience this?

Yeah they've posted on fb due to a few new product lines including, new thermowhey flavours and N03X they've been pretty under the pump, should slow down once the novelty of N03X wears off.

Yeah they've posted on fb due to a few new product lines including, new thermowhey flavours and N03X they've been pretty under the pump, should slow down once the novelty of N03X wears off.

Sorry BN PR

Frikken bench spotters...no matter how much you tell some people to stay away from the bar until I've dropped the bar on myself and am screaming out for help...they still rush in to save the day at the first sign of a struggle.

If I wanted a bro rep I would have let you help me from the get go :/

Frikken bench spotters...no matter how much you tell some people to stay away from the bar until I've dropped the bar on myself and am screaming out for help...they still rush in to save the day at the first sign of a struggle.

If I wanted a bro rep I would have let you help me from the get go :/

I'm a good spotter!

• Like 1

You know you have calluses when you peel one off to find another one beneath it, and a suspected one beneath that too.

dungeon bars are the most callus causing shit I've ever come across lol, my calluses rip and bleed when I do deadlifts