SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

I can absolutely assure you that I enjoy eating food more than you do :P which is one of the reasons I enjoyed intermittent fasting - it allows you to eat the kind of shit you'd normally have to avoid almost entirely while on any kind of conservative diet. It's easier to continue without food if you haven't ingested anything (by this I mean as long as you don't eat anything from the point you get out of bed, it's easier to continue the whole day without eating anything. As soon as you eat something, it's like opening the floodgates lol, hence why I'm struggling coz the milk in the coffee breaks the fast).

Only allowed ~2000 cal for the day? That could be 3 relatively average/boring/"healthy" meals through the day, or one single culinary monstrosity in the evening. If you enjoy food, you'll enjoy IF. Try justifying eating a meatlovers pizza every day, or even schnitty+chips+salad and a conservative desert. Sure, the macros might not be quite appropriate, but you won't blow out on calories ;)

I read the first sentence and saw it was wrong so I'm assuming it all is, so basically TLDR :D

All I hear is blah blah blah I am not eating and I hate myself, I am grumpy and hungry.

Mean while I am destroying this Nut Delight Bar.

I admire your dedication, I really do, I just think you are off your chops being so stringent with the physique you already have.

BUT, my logic is, eat the shit out of that thing I like, then run an extra 1km to burn it, totes worth it. Easy for me to say when my goals don't involve being ripped or caring about bf% though. In the end, you will look 10x better than me, but in my head at least I'll have been happier on the journey so I take the easy way, so that makes you the harder man also :) Hat tip to you sir.

I think whenever I see bf written I think of boyfriend and that's gay so tracking bf must be gay too.

Did I mention Nut Delight Bar? kthx.

Nuts, BF's this is getting worse by the second.

Edited by ActionDan

I read the first sentence and saw it was wrong so I'm assuming it all is, so basically TLDR :D

All I hear is blah blah blah I am not eating and I hate myself, I am grumpy and hungry.

Mean while I am destroying this Nut Delight Bar.

I admire your dedication, I really do, I just think you are off your chops being so stringent with the physique you already have.

BUT, my logic is, eat the shit out of that thing I like, then run an extra 1km to burn it, totes worth it. Easy for me to say when my goals don't involve being ripped or caring about bf% though. In the end, you will look 10x better than me, but in my head at least I'll have been happier on the journey so I take the easy way, so that makes you the harder man also :) Hat tip to you sir.

I think whenever I see bf written I think of boyfriend and that's gay so tracking bf must be gay too.

Did I mention Nut Delight Bar? kthx.

Nuts, BF's this is getting worse by the second.

1km of running will never burn off the calories in something tasty :P

Yeah I suppose it really does come down to what you want more. Ultimately when looking at it in extremes, something you're not prepared to sacrifice to achieve your goal, is something you want more than your goal. Nothing wrong with that at all, it's just SO MANY PEOPLE (particularly the lazy fat shits who swear black and blue they're trying to lose weight) can't seem to understand this FACT.

Obviously there are things that you don't need to sacrifice, and measures you don't need to take (like the ones I do lol). All about finding what works for you. For me, doing what I'm doing now every now and then works awesomely. I've learnt NOT to do this on lifting days though, that's the point I figure I'm going backwards lol. Cardio days (once in a blue moon lol) and rest days (like today) are best to do it, since all I need to do is deal with feeling half alive and slight grumpiness. Not like I have to do much at work, and not having training this arvo means I won't hate life during a session of 25% effort :P

Plus I might go get me a stupidly big schnitzel for dinner, with a heap of crunchy chips and salad. Maybe even two.

On a completely unrelated note, I just started playing this new awesome game from Milton Bradley.

It's pretty awesome how those little guys just gobble up balls flat out.

attachicon.gifhhh.jpg

Holy. f**king. Shit.

This is amazing.

I hate you.

Not really rofl.

For real I am f**king dying over here!

I know it's bad form to laugh at your own jokes but I don't care :D

haha when it's something like this, it's perfectly acceptable. Kunt.

Good, can squat in my sleep and get a bigger arse.

To be fair, she keeps herself in good condition and I try and keep her preferences in mind when it comes to how I look, plus I already need new pants to fit my arse and legs in so I don't want them getting any bigger 0_0

Edited by ActionDan

Good to hear! If possible, could you give the next one you have a shot with exclusively water? Just curious if it mixes no worries in water (as I expect it should), and if it does I'll probably grab it instead of WPI for the price.