SAU Community

Southern/campbelltown Meet Up..

Sinful

I think i might be able to bring chairs though they have been in the garage for a while.

Thanks for the Turbotech Jeff, after pulling over 6 times its sitting on 15psi,enough to break traction in second :D

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll bring as many chairs as i can fit in my boot cause I don't think plastic plates and stuff will take up to much room.

But thanks for the hint-hint nuge-nuge Jess! It was a good idea of mine you thought of :ninja:

bringing boost :ninja: and have a nice big esky for us to fill. think i will bring one chair, as we seem to have a lot of people who want to bring chairs. c you all tomoro ill be there early probably

EDIT: TONGS!! SOMEONE BRING TONGS

<and maybe a bbq>

Hey Guys,

I've got to pull out of tomorrow's event...

My engine started playing up tongiht on the way home so I don't want to take any chances.

I'll see how it runs in the morning - if its okay ill be there!

but for now ill have to give it a miss.

Happy bday Jeff!! hope you have a good one mate.

and hope you all have a good day!!

cheers

Thanks for everyone that came was another awesome meet :( and was even more special cause we got to celebrate Jeffs birthday!! :D That cake was sooooo good too..

Shellharbour was a great place for a bbq and will be good to use that reserve/beach again! Whoever suggested it (Joeyz/Polak :) )...WELL DONE :(

Hope everyone had a good day I know we did!

Hope all you guys can make it to the next meet in March..

P.s Looking at go-karts for March meet suggested by Joeyz...