Sinful

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries Jess.

Picton Sounds good.....................There are a few pubs to choose from and the people I mean girls sorry I mean lady folk are friendly :P

It does not compare to WILTON though even thiugh it's on the other side of the freeway :( go away pictonites

if you mean tyhe blue 34 in smack fields that is not joey, as he has a silver 34.

it is a nice car that widebody blue thing. i wonder if there is a motor in there to match the huge gtc's

16th it is. picton it is. now go organise lol

i would prefer a bbq afternoony thing over standing there at night time

were doing a park/resevre type meet guys.

Sorry but there is no way picton can be feasable with the ammount of people we had last time.

Polaak is the place you suggested easy to access??

Shane what about yours?

Perhaps a drive is in order over the weekend paul?? (I still got one legit non defected GTR to use)

austinmer beach is a pretty good place for us i rekn.

only issue which Paul raised would be parking space.

its about 10-15 minutes from wollongong CBD.

i havnt been there for a couple of years but my brother says its still in good shape.

we could also Maybe go to Shell Harbour as polak said --> lots of parking!

i think the park/reserve type cruise is a great idea. good way to spend the day and celebrate Jeffs B'day!

heres some more options..

Killalea Beach

Shell Harbour Beach North

Stanwell Park Beach

all three have bbq facilities, picnic areas, kiosk, car park + the rest we need.

Edited by SHANE666

Joeyz do you live on Atchison road at all in mac fields???
Just wanna know because there is a guy with a similar car is all.. thought it might be you.
Thats the one! thought it was his car in the display pic lol so thought it may be his. That mock gtr looks sweet though aye.

Sorry Rick

I live in Wilton and i only use the pic cause i would love to own one one day and it's a good size for it. If you look close enough i got the pic off Cars Guide or one of thoes sites.

If i recall, i meet you at Krispy's that night :)

Sorry Rick

I live in Wilton and i only use the pic cause i would love to own one one day and it's a good size for it. If you look close enough i got the pic off Cars Guide or one of thoes sites.

If i recall, i meet you at Krispy's that night :wave:

Oh yeah i remember you now, lol sorry not to good with names. See you at the next meet then aye.

austinmer beach is a pretty good place for us i rekn.

only issue which Paul raised would be parking space.

its about 10-15 minutes from wollongong CBD.

i havnt been there for a couple of years but my brother says its still in good shape.

we could also Maybe go to Shell Harbour as polak said --> lots of parking!

i think the park/reserve type cruise is a great idea. good way to spend the day and celebrate Jeffs B'day!

heres some more options..

Killalea Beach

Shell Harbour Beach North

Stanwell Park Beach

all three have bbq facilities, picnic areas, kiosk, car park + the rest we need.

Thanks Shane for the links!!

I am liking the shell harbour beach one..

If anyone doesn't object???? I pick that for our Feb meet and will edit the first post to meet on the 16th and will tie in with Jeffs birthday as well!!! >_<

Hmmmmm that an awesome excuse for Cake, thanks Jeff!!!! :banana:

i dont eat sweets, but i can bring one.

i dont have air con tho, so it may end up a cake slurpee

im not objecting wherever we decide is fine

I can bring Cake!! Sif not eat your birthday cake!!!!!!!!!!

Ok if the birthday boy hasn't objected that's settled then!!

Need to bring what you want to eat (snags,steak,kebabs)

Would like some help with plastic cutlery,plates,serviettes,cups....

Who has an esky???

I'm bringing Cake, Meat, Bread, a couple of Softdrinks... Please post up what you are bringing...

First post has been updated

Car is back on the rd peoples!!! Once some bits and pieces are back on it i might actually turn up to a meet in it.Then its motor out time and probably another two months off the rd again!!

Thanks Shane for the links!!

I am liking the shell harbour beach one..

If anyone doesn't object???? I pick that for our Feb meet and will edit the first post to meet on the 16th and will tie in with Jeffs birthday as well!!! ;)

Hmmmmm that an awesome excuse for Cake, thanks Jeff!!!! :D

yeah sounds good, ur the organiser jess since u done such a great job last time :)

i'm easy as long as everyone sticks together an enjoys themselves i'm happy...

i'll bring some pasta salad, coleslaw, an maybe a few polish sausages if anyone would like to try them. if not more for me! ;)

okay cool jeff's got an esky.

now we just need to bring food.

ive got a football to kick around.

dno if you guys carry some extra balls but i wudnt mind having a game of soccer too!

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'll bite. I no longer own any euro's, but I thought I'd share two of my favorites I owned. My 500hp B5 S4 and my 800HP E55 AMG. Yes I did attempt to drive the E55 in Canadian winters, that lasted all of a month as it was a death trap.   
    • To be fair this is the wife’s car. However, I have been accused of owning more cars than I have pairs of undies. Luckily I change my undies more frequently than the cars.
    • Cheers Lads Looking at changing up a few things maybe go 2.8lt, bigger injectors with more a modern Turbo. Possibly transbrake and convert to E85 with Haltech ECU. Any thoughts on those Mods changes or better ideas? Want to try keep the car Street/Strip While also being weekend drivable still.  
    • The time has come, once again, for us to celebrate all things GTR! Motive DVD's GT-R FESTIVAL for 2024 is fast approaching, and we couldn't be more excited to be part of this awesome event once again! As usual, SAU NSW will be be part of the event, with our traditional club display on the day! If you would like to be part of it, firstly, you'll need to make sure you secure your Display Entry into the show via the below link by Motive Video: https://gtrfestival.com.au/ Other tickets are also available, ie. VIP Entry or Drag Entry, for you to also choose from. Once you have your ticket locked in, make sure to send us a PM via Facebook so we can add you to our list of display cars! When you message us, we will gather some more details from you to make sure we can spot you on the day, and guide you to the right place! If you'd like more information regarding the day, please refer to Motive Video's event page, or, you can get in touch with us and we will help you as best as we can. As always, general details are below: Date: Friday 24th May / Saturday 25th May Location: Sydney Dragway Time: 6.00pm Friday / 9.00am Saturday We look forward to seeing you all on the day! One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAUNSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!