Southern/campbelltown Meet Up..

Sinful

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just spotted a few skylines i didint know around ctown, 2 r32a, a silver 33 and a bright blue one kitted up a bit

they better come to our meet i mean i waved ffs. i dont get out in the lne very much so you should feel special lol

hay guys,

i only a new guy to this but i only live 10 minutes from casula and will deffinatly have my skyline by then, well one of em at least ( gota make my mind up on which one to buy lol ) so i should see you all down there if all goes well, mite bring the mrs along aswell.

Edited by Bara

I might come along.Seeing how my car is in the shop and Jeff has dropped a turbo,ill be bringing the proton.

Ill bring some TAS footage.

Also im selling some stickers if anyone is interested.I went abit crazy at various tuning shops and bought alot of stickers!

I have TopSecret,Mines,Nismo,HKS,URAS and other bits and pieces including a Greddy oil cap,TopSecret keychain,Mines keychain and Nismo radiator cap.

Prices start from $10-$30 for stickers

Greddy oil cap $65

TopSecret keychain $20

Mines keychain $30

Nismo Radiator cap $70

See ya there.

Sounds like fun, I'm there! :(

Cool :P See you there!!

hay guys,

i only a new guy to this but i only live 10 minutes from casula and will deffinatly have my skyline by then, well one of em at least ( gota make my mind up on which one to buy lol ) so i should see you all down there if all goes well, mite bring the mrs along aswell.

Do still come out even if you don't have a skyline by then...and do bring the mrs :D

I might come along.Seeing how my car is in the shop and Jeff has dropped a turbo,ill be bringing the proton.

Ill bring some TAS footage.

Also im selling some stickers if anyone is interested.I went abit crazy at various tuning shops and bought alot of stickers!

I have TopSecret,Mines,Nismo,HKS,URAS and other bits and pieces including a Greddy oil cap,TopSecret keychain,Mines keychain and Nismo radiator cap.

Prices start from $10-$30 for stickers

Greddy oil cap $65

TopSecret keychain $20

Mines keychain $30

Nismo Radiator cap $70

See ya there.

Sounds like you went to a fair few workshops..will definately check out your various stickers :)

hey dave dont peddle your goods without giving me a looksee first lol. Come to my place and ill give you a ride out. im still driving the thing, not entirely sure its busted yet ,still feels smooth so i dont think its damaged the motor itself, and i have pulled all the crap out, so i only worry about it detonating for airflow-mismatch reasons, which it shouldnt do as timing is backed off slightly and it only gets putted around.

bolted the exhaust up properly today. much quieter :P

hey dave dont peddle your goods without giving me a looksee first lol. Come to my place and ill give you a ride out. im still driving the thing, not entirely sure its busted yet ,still feels smooth so i dont think its damaged the motor itself, and i have pulled all the crap out, so i only worry about it detonating for airflow-mismatch reasons, which it shouldnt do as timing is backed off slightly and it only gets putted around.

bolted the exhaust up properly today. much quieter :)

No probs Jeff.Im sitting in the lounge at Osaka airport,they think im some businessman so are allowing me to use their computers and giving me all the food and drink i can take lol Cant wait to get back to C'town(i cant believe i just said that)lol

I want my 33 back! Seeing all the jap spec skylines are giving me some cool ideas.

i didnt know there were skylines in japan

cant wait to have you back here dave! it sucks not having people to play cars with. pull your finger out rob haha

Every place i went to,to get parts for my car,they just say "ECR33 not popular,dont stock" lol

Ill be doing alot of playing with my car when i get it back.Motor out,build,new turbo kit.Its all happening!

Good news.My car might be out of the shop by the weekend.Hooray! Have to put some bits and pieces back on it though(Jeff) as i thought the car wasnt coming back.I also had a visit from a courier today who brought me a BIG box of goodies. :P

Guys should be have a back up meeting spot if its going to rain... *fingers crossed it wont*

I know undercover is hard to find but maybe Macarthur Square

Or anyone else that has any ideas..post them up please :blink:

Just as a back up plan at this stage :D

Got an idea Jess!

If raining, meet just down from there where the Macca's is (just on the other side of the freeway) stay there or we could take a cruise down to Picton Hotel for the afternoon and chit chat there. They also have a fairly big car park out the back.

What do you all think...............................?

Joe

Ok Peepz.

Looks like i cant make it this round. Family commitments and i cant get out of. *poop*

But hopefully there will be another meet soon that i can attend.

Ill see what time we get back and give Jeff a call to find out what the situation is at the time.

Maybe you guys (and gals) will have a long night and i can turn up towards the end..