Sinful

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can supply a soccer ball.

Plus a couple of BBQ chickens and some bread, mayo and sauce too. Can't live without sause, tomato and BBQ, they're like two whole food groups :angry:

Got a big esky too if we need it.

Now I just need to remember to bring it, haha :banana:

Wont be at the meet.Just as i think ill have my car on the road for atleast till the meet,im pulling the motor out this week lol

But i SWEAR to holy baby jesus ill be at the following one.

Complete with a strong motor and BIG turbo.3rd gear burnouts are on the cards(jokes)

I can supply a soccer ball.

Plus a couple of BBQ chickens and some bread, mayo and sauce too. Can't live without sause, tomato and BBQ, they're like two whole food groups :yes:

Got a big esky too if we need it.

Now I just need to remember to bring it, haha :D

Excellent Jay! You are right about the sauces too :laugh:

Wont be at the meet.Just as i think ill have my car on the road for atleast till the meet,im pulling the motor out this week lol

But i SWEAR to holy baby jesus ill be at the following one.

Complete with a strong motor and BIG turbo.3rd gear burnouts are on the cards(jokes)

Aww cant you just get a ride with someone or come in your other car??

Well, I'm almost glad I couldn't make it. Looks like I would have been the only one there in a stock R33 :rofl: Well, stock looks wise anyway :P

Aww....so not going to have the next one at Picton? I could have walked there, and told you all that I have a R34 Z-Tune or something :blink:

Subscribed. Would be nice to actually get to one of these. Sounds like it went well.

Yeh.Its not the same in the proton tho lol

I know its not..Jump in with Jeff or someone!!..Come you know you want to :blink:

sounds like a good day out, should be up for this if free on the day!

Yep should be..and we are cruising this time..You just disappeared on the last meet! :rofl:

Well, I'm almost glad I couldn't make it. Looks like I would have been the only one there in a stock R33 :( Well, stock looks wise anyway ;)

Aww....so not going to have the next one at Picton? I could have walked there, and told you all that I have a R34 Z-Tune or something :D

Subscribed. Would be nice to actually get to one of these. Sounds like it went well.

Nope there were a lot of variety modded skylines there!

Come to this meet on the 16th!!!!! We will have cake, thats a insentive it I ever heard one :P

Well, I'm almost glad I couldn't make it. Looks like I would have been the only one there in a stock R33 :

come mate. its always fun. and there were some soft cars there anyway. i saw CHROMIES lol, as well as myself not having any power whatsoever

Yep should be..and we are cruising this time..You just disappeared on the last meet! :stupid:

Thats because we decided to head back to mine so we don't eat oportos plus there was no plans of cruising involved lol

This shellharbour cruise actually fits in perfect with my plan as I've got a bday party in wollongong in the evening!

Thats because we decided to head back to mine so we don't eat oportos plus there was no plans of cruising involved lol

This shellharbour cruise actually fits in perfect with my plan as I've got a bday party in wollongong in the evening!

Actually after we had dinner at Oporto's we did go for a cruise :) Was loads of fun and we all got lost in the end :)

Cool see you there!!

Jess

Is there anything you could suggest that still needs to be brought on the cruise/bbq/b-day so I can bring something Please :banana:

Joe

Well you need to bring your own meat ..Could you bring plates,cutlery,serviettes??

I will bring what ever you dont..Need BBQ utensils also and some oil maybe if no one is bring snags..

Pretty sure we are right on eskys,salad,loaf of bread,bbq chicken,CAKE, softdrinks and people must bring there own meat please, football:D

Brad/Jess : BirthdayCAKE (for Jeff Birthday), Meat, a couple of softdrinks and Bread/butter

Shane66 : 30 pack of soft drinks and some cups (get ice on the way)

Polak : some pasta salad, coleslaw, an maybe a few polish sausages if anyone would like to try them

Jazzy_i : I can supply a soccer ball.Plus a couple of BBQ chickens and some bread, mayo and sauce too. Can't live without sause, tomato and BBQ, they're like two whole food groups yes.Got a big esky too if we need it

p.s need to bring fold up chairs if you have them and CB's are a must!!!!

Jess

I can definatley bring plates, cutlery just let me know when it gets closer to the date so i know how many to bring. I will also bring a garbage bage or two just in case.

Thanks heaps ;)

Joe

PS: I can also bring a Frisbee :banana:

Im in again.Been working like a dog so i havent touched the car.

This sounds like its going to be cracker of a get together,lets just hope the rain stays away.

Ill bring the comedy :D

Im in again.Been working like a dog so i havent touched the car.

This sounds like its going to be cracker of a get together,lets just hope the rain stays away.

Ill bring the comedy :)

YAY!!! :D

lol@comedy

Well at the moment not ment to be raining..but if it does maybe we could just go for a cruise and do a pub/restuarant meal..or maybe someones house for BBQ instead...only if crappy weather I dont really want to call it off and this is the only free weekend for us :D

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah I'm terrible with understanding wiring. Outside of being given install instructions, I have a hard time deciphering diagrams and terminology. I have the wiring manual and its all hieroglyphs lol
    • Does the old one line up OK if you try to put it back in? In the 32 (different geometry) it is hard to reinsert the ball joint with the sway bar and spring attached. But ultimately.....this wouldn't be the first aftermarket part that is not right....
    • Yep and yep ! Every time I now take out the R33 I get a lot of thumbs up as well, and my car was also a daily until last year. Still get people coming up and asking about it. A while ago the most memorable being a V8 commodore driver who approached me in the bunnings carpark and asked me why the were so fast and what kind of V8 it had in it. Couldn't resist and told him they were only a straight six the same capacity as the 161 red motor. The look on his face was legendry. However the shine has gone off cause as well as the appreciation there is now a lot of harassment from other drivers in there VW/Nline/Ae86 with body kits or whatever the hell they are, while all I want to do is cruise.( well sort of drive with spirt ) I always try and get the hell away from them by driving slow, putting on my lawn bowling hat and leaning over the steering wheel to look as old fart as possible.
    • There really isn't enough to help remotely....the nav screen likely takes it's visual feed from another unit that is not plugged in properly now (that is how the cima worked at least). Sounds like at least the reverse cam works. It is a possibility the screen is dead of course, minor knock while it was apart. I had to replace the Cima screen because it would not display anything in the morning when below 0.  
    • Yeah, I get that. I try to be as cost-efficient as possible with cars, and typically prefer to buy them at the bottom of their depreciation curve. I was looking at those Bilsteins too as they're roughly in the same price bracket as the BC's - lack of adjustability and being soft put me off, not that I want anything too hard. That's my issue with the Skyline, it's too expensive and it's reflected in my driving. I don't mind going full pelt as long as there's a gravel trap to catch me. Really, proper safety equipment is needed for total confidence. Well this just turned up for the BMW. I'll try and get the front together tomorrow and take some pics of the absolutely horrid rear end; perhaps I'll have a crack at the rear on Wednesday. I need to make the car drivable before the weekend as I'll be driving it over to London.