Southern/campbelltown Meet Up..

Sinful

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know who owns the white R33 with plates "YCOPY" ??

I was cruising behind him last night on way home in the back of ingleburn it had a sau sticker on the rear window

Does anyone know who owns the white R33 with plates "YCOPY" ??

I was cruising behind him last night on way home in the back of ingleburn it had a sau sticker on the rear window

Nah sorry Jess never seen that one before i work in ingleburn industrial so im around ingleburn area all the time. All i seen is purple r34 GTT with black bonnet, white R34GTT, white r33 gts-t kitted up, black r33 sleeper and a gunmetal 32 GT-R. Half always like to give a bit of early morning stick past my car over the bridge for some reason. I guess its to much exitement to see another skyline and cant help them selves. So yeah im guessing this "YCOPY" might be a noob.

Got room for a family of skyline admirers? new to the forum, interested in meeting some people from SAU.

i drive a POS and ill park at least 100 meters away from your Rides i swear...

:yes:

Southern/Campbelltown Meet Up = SOCAM

Hmm just a thought.....

Edited by OMG 101

So how is the weather looking guys for saturday??

So does everyone like chocolate cake?? :):rofl:

I'm actually getting excited been ages since I have had a nice picnic/bbq...*memories* lol :D

So how is the weather looking guys for saturday??

So does everyone like chocolate cake?? :laugh::D

I'm actually getting excited been ages since I have had a nice picnic/bbq...*memories* lol :)

weather for sat is sayin isolated showers on the coast, don't know when in the day but?

chocolate cake is good :D

i'm keen as i can't wait just want the week to be over, hopefully it all goes to plan :D

course i can twit. we have had this converasation before. im home thursday and friday if anyone wants some tinkering done for the weekend ie your boost controller dave

Wicked im home thursday friday,ill be around for sure and ill bring the EBC and tail lights,bring on the boost!

What are we going to do if it rains?

sit in the cars an look pretty :)  we should plan somethin in case it does, is there anywhere around where we can go thats under shelter?