SAU Community

Southern/campbelltown Meet Up..

Sinful

Yeh sounds like you guys had fun, i was too lazy to come :D cant afford fines for bald tyres & other defects when they are out to get you.

I might come to the next one though, havent been cruising for a while.

so youd rather let your car collecting dust :P

better see you next time mofo!

i even came with one light working !!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So glad you had a good time!

Yep Cb's are a must for next time so if you have any please bring them!!! Plus we can have fun talking rubbish to one another on the cruise down!

Will put your suggestion forward, shell harbour does sounds good.. Is there shade and table set up down there??

Might have to give us a link of where exactly your talking about Paul...going to try and minimise getting lost and will keep Lauren in the middle of the pack!! :P

on second thoghts it might not be as far as shell habour i think it's more wingdang, its just over the bridge an to the left, anyone that that place?? there are big gazebo's but we gotta get there early cos they're always taken :P

some quick photos I took with my iPhone, so quality is pretty dodgy

http://www.hipsi.net/campbelltown_meet

the photo's are pretty good, big resolution. i got one at oporto's of all the cars but its a bit too dark :)

great pics alien! glad i parked in the middle lol.

if we just want to do a bbq tyoe thing i know of a few places that are closer... but then its not much of a cruise is it?

sat 16th is my birthday so i will have the day off. hopefully wont have shagged turbos by then either. didnt anyone hear them when they were beside me? anyway new turbos for my birthday would be niice thanks guys

I took a couple of pics, but it was too dark.

Totally awesome night everyone! Had a ball! Great work Jess! :)

I'm up for anything for the next one, just tell me where and when and I'll be there ;)

The Kangaroo Valley run was great, plus we could all stop for lunch at the pub and have ceaser salad with slugs, you know you love it Jess lol :D That's a pretty big drive, don't know if everyones up for it.

Or we could just cruise around Picton and check out all those Picton Girls! haha :P

DAMN IT! Every time a meet or dyno day or track day or skid pan day or drag meet or anything else that is worth driving to, my car is on stands or in a shop or in pieces.Just my luck!

great,

i vote for a cruise on saturday 16th febuary.

"Jeff's Birthday Cruise/BBQ"

presents? what are presents jeff?

Sounds like a plan to me!!!!!

I took a couple of pics, but it was too dark.

Totally awesome night everyone! Had a ball! Great work Jess! :D

I'm up for anything for the next one, just tell me where and when and I'll be there :huh:

The Kangaroo Valley run was great, plus we could all stop for lunch at the pub and have ceaser salad with slugs, you know you love it Jess lol :rofl: That's a pretty big drive, don't know if everyones up for it.

Or we could just cruise around Picton and check out all those Picton Girls! haha :P

No slugs for me!! :domokun: I was speechless remember

Yeah that is a really big drive..but will put it in as a suggestion

HAHA the picton girls..now that could be fun :laughing-smiley-014:

DAMN IT! Every time a meet or dyno day or track day or skid pan day or drag meet or anything else that is worth driving to, my car is on stands or in a shop or in pieces.Just my luck!

Aww I'm sure you can jump in with someone

But that would get annoying the car off the road all the time!!

Haha good luck with that one, she seems to have some sort of complex and needs to be upfront? A.D.D.? :D

Aww dont pick on Lauren she is a lovely girl!!! :huh:

She is new to all this so can be a bit hard to get use to first time out with us!

I will give them a Cb on this upcoming cruise!