Southern/campbelltown Meet Up..

Sinful

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jess how about we make this thread a sticky "Campbelltown Thread"? or just keep this thread going?

Hahahaha... how ironic would that be! There was a popular ctown thread over 6months ago and the nazi's killed it for really really silly reasons. This should be interesting. :banana:

haha

ahh yeah doesnt help with only one headlight at that time of night!!

albert was missing a headlight too. but you cud tell it was him from a mile away

WAARRRRRRPPPSSHHH!!

hey does anyone know which way we took on the way there?

Jess how about we make this thread a sticky "Campbelltown Thread"? or just keep this thread going?

Hmm Think we will just leave it how it is for now, Yep im cool for still using this thread can just update the first post everytime..But could get a bit confusing for any newbies...but lets give it a try :laugh:

But im up for next month and would like to try a day/afternoon type meet up/cruise :glare:

Thoughts of destination people??

Yeah the day/afternoon cruise sounds cool.

just a suggestion - maybe leave in the morning, say 10-11am from our meet-up point and head over to Austinmer Beach. good spot for a swim and bbq. byo meat and drinks. cook it up and have a good day! i use to go there with school for our picnic days.

Austinmer Beach

im not sure if its a great place for a night cruise. but yeah :glare:

Edited by SHANE666

yeah thats true! if we're lucky we shud get 15-20 spots otherwise double parking it is! haha.

theres plenty of places we can go. ill ask around during the week and try to find out some cool spots.

hey everyone, last night was wicked, it was great meetin u all, but as jess said too bad everyone got lost, i think next cruise we need maps an maybe cb radio's, lol.

i'm keen as for the next one but lets not make it a long weekend as i don't think brad wants to get defected again :glare:

as for destinations... i think down south would be the way to go, but i think maybe a bit further than austi, i went to shell harbour today an there was shit loads of parkin, bbq area's an nice calm waters. just a suggestion.

anyways hope to see u all soon take care.

yeahh!! was my first 'full cruise' there and back.

was the cruise sort of an 'on-the-spot' plan at oporto's or what? lol

anyway, it was an awesome night.

im just paranoid about speed cameras there and back!! double demerits!!

but other than that it was a cool night =]

Yeh sounds like you guys had fun, i was too lazy to come :ermm: cant afford fines for bald tyres & other defects when they are out to get you.

I might come to the next one though, havent been cruising for a while.

yeahh!! was my first 'full cruise' there and back.

was the cruise sort of an 'on-the-spot' plan at oporto's or what? lol

anyway, it was an awesome night.

im just paranoid about speed cameras there and back!! double demerits!!

but other than that it was a cool night =]

haha you and speed cameras!! :ermm:

Asked everytime you got out of the car" Was there any speed cameras back there" :) Im like " No your safe!"

Excellent ideas guys, I'm up for making a day of it and leaving early..

Will put a vote up in the coming weeks on which destination :rofl: But both sounds great!!

What are we leaning towards...Saturday or Sunday??

I vote Saturday 16th Feb......

hey everyone, last night was wicked, it was great meetin u all, but as jess said too bad everyone got lost, i think next cruise we need maps an maybe cb radio's, lol.

i'm keen as for the next one but lets not make it a long weekend as i don't think brad wants to get defected again :)

as for destinations... i think down south would be the way to go, but i think maybe a bit further than austi, i went to shell harbour today an there was shit loads of parkin, bbq area's an nice calm waters. just a suggestion.

anyways hope to see u all soon take care.

So glad you had a good time!

Yep Cb's are a must for next time so if you have any please bring them!!! Plus we can have fun talking rubbish to one another on the cruise down!

Will put your suggestion forward, shell harbour does sounds good.. Is there shade and table set up down there??

Might have to give us a link of where exactly your talking about Paul...going to try and minimise getting lost and will keep Lauren in the middle of the pack!! :ermm: