SAU Community

Rb25 Power Output ... Low Or Avergae?

cactus

Hey guys, had my car dyno's was expecting a little more but anywayz, though maybe we could have a discussion on here =D

RB25DET

GReddy Intake

80mm TB

FMIC

3" intake pipe

BOV

Billet fuel rail

550cc Inj

Bosche 910 pump

surge tank

Sard Reg

high flow fttings etc

GT30R .82r

kazama manifold

44mm Gate

3" system

splitfire coils

EMS 4424 stinger

Auto box, had a manual valve body but box i believe was slipping at time of tune

330rwhp @ 16.5psi

think something is wrong? or do i need to retune once i get my properly built box back from top quality transmissions?

I wouldn't be trying for too much more than that out of a standard? 25. There are some that can reach the high 300's & maybe a bit over, but it is risky & it depends how it's driven.

245rwkw.. I think Cubes is only making ~280rwkw with the same turbo on an RB30..

You're probably lacking 30rwhp or so due to the auto, shrug.. got a dyno sheet with afr's?

From what I read, I was under the impression that by 300rwhp the RB25 would be on a knife's edge for reliability....

Hmmm....

i have been running 335rwhp now for over 6months without a problem, (most likely longer just cant remember), also ive taken it to the track more than once and had a full drift pract day at the track without a problem :)