SAU Community

Mods to be completed in the next week...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah i am studying electronics, i will ask my teachers the best way to protect a car what points ect.

but there's always soombody out their that can stell a car very easy.

most of the time it's the person who install's the alarm that steals your car , becasue they know where they put the bits and peices.

always put an alarm system on a stock looking car then mod it,

strathfield employies dont steal stock cars ( i beleive) .

"Neone can steal a car in under 10 mins no matter what sort of imobiliser u have fitted, if they know what there doing" quote from a trusted friend and car audio and vehicle security fitter.

yea alarms are good but how many times do you hear an alarm going off and dont check it out.

a mate off mine found that there car had tryed to be stolen out at a shopping centre they got nothing but kicked the piss out of all the panels and killed half of the dash trying to get the cd player out.

little shits

i read an article onth most affective car alarm system it was on a bmw in south africa when the sensor where set off the car worned the person and if detected again 6 ft of flames came from exhaust from behind the front wheel good to stop car jackers to.

i want one

ill find out the brand but i looked into a new alarm today, which will page u if u are in a 1.2km radius of ur car, with perimiter sensors, and will also tell u which sensor has been activated. It also has remote start :P