Friends Car Stolen This Afternoon

siddr20

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ you know i was thinking about it this arvo..

I was planning on taking my car upto the same spot to see if anyone would follow me etc.. or anyone comes up the car etc etc.. just sussing it out

But i dont think they would be there again to steal another car..

Plus i think the best option was to take peter home as he was still in shock..

I really hope this video footage has those two pricks in it..

they will definitely not be there, pretty sure they will move from carpark to another, unless they r dumb enough to be there again lol. Goodluck finding the car & hope the servo will have them on their camera.

shitting themselves by now...

No they wont. They are totally brazen and they steal a car from the shire every couple of days. I guarantee you they will steal another car from that carpark within the next 2-4 weeks.

I like macquaries no ticket machine... My car is there for hours on end, I don't want to have to go in and out all the time...

Unless tickets lasted like 8 hours... Then I wouldn't care :D

Security Parking has one for $4 all day. Problem is you dont think its going to happen, especially when you are only gone for 5 minutes. I'm so pedantic these days. I dont park it in there regardless and if im on the way home etc I dont turn into my driveway unless there's no one in the street. Its crazy how bad its gone. Pete, sad to hear about this mate. I hope everything works out for ya. If you need a hand with anything give us a call ;)

^ you know i was thinking about it this arvo..

I was planning on taking my car upto the same spot to see if anyone would follow me etc.. or anyone comes up the car etc etc.. just sussing it out

But i dont think they would be there again to steal another car..

Plus i think the best option was to take peter home as he was still in shock..

I really hope this video footage has those two pricks in it..

of course they'd do it at miranda again. theyd have spent some time working it out. they prob wouldn't be cocky enough to coma backnext day though.

good luck with the search guys.

maybe you guys should go blow that bridge up too...

Security Parking has one for $4 all day. Problem is you dont think its going to happen, especially when you are only gone for 5 minutes. I'm so pedantic these days. I dont park it in there regardless and if im on the way home etc I dont turn into my driveway unless there's no one in the street. Its crazy how bad its gone. Pete, sad to hear about this mate. I hope everything works out for ya. If you need a hand with anything give us a call :(

Im like that too. If theres anyone behind me when i pull in my street, i pull over and wait. I wont pull up to my house straight away.

i dont understand ive parked my car (including my old skyline) there many many times and ever had a problem, if anything, i actually feel safer knowing the car was at miranda then when i had to park at Sylvannia.

i think we need to cut the shire away from mainland Australia and just let it float out to sea cause its such a nice area surrounded some of the crappiest areas in sydney.

i dont understand ive parked my car (including my old skyline) there many many times and ever had a problem, if anything, i actually feel safer knowing the car was at miranda then when i had to park at Sylvannia.

i think we need to cut the shire away from mainland Australia and just let it float out to sea cause its such a nice area surrounded some of the crappiest areas in sydney.

Given all the cars going missing from "The Shire" wouldn't that make it the crappy suburb? :)

Good luck finding the car, they seriously need to legalise chopping off nuts for car theives!

Given all the cars going missing from "The Shire" wouldn't that make it the crappy suburb? :)

Good luck finding the car, they seriously need to legalise chopping off nuts for car theives!

I reckon you would fine most the people that are stealing these cars are from out of the shire...

Its a popular shopping centre with limited cameras for the amount of spaces and easily accessed both in and out.

I've parked my skyline there heaps, but after hearing about all the cars getting stolen I'm not parking it there ever again!!

They should legalise the torture of car thieves! Make that all thieves!!

Thinking about installing nerve gas boobie trap in my car, cause anyone that steals it deserves to die!!! Anyone know where i can get some? haha

I've parked my skyline there heaps, but after hearing about all the cars getting stolen I'm not parking it there ever again!!

They should legalise the torture of car thieves! Make that all thieves!!

Thinking about installing nerve gas boobie trap in my car, cause anyone that steals it deserves to die!!! Anyone know where i can get some? haha

No need for nerve gas. Just use a BBQ gas bottle. If there's a spark, everyone'll go boom. ;)