SAU Community

Vaccum Line Setup For R32 Gtr

Hey guys!

Just rebuilding my R32 GTR and wondering if anyone had the vaccum line diagram or photo for underneath the intake manafold

Theres a by-pass valve/unit underneath the manafold with a few vac lines coming off it and i dont know where it all goes. Alot of them have been plumbed off by someone else in the past

If someone knows where all this goes it would be a great help

Thanks

Thanks heaps duncan!

I'll have a look when i get back to work. I've got that service manuel too but sometimes its easier if you have an actual photo.

So much crap under that manifold. I guess thats the price you pay for having the best car in the world :D

Thanks again

the 2 vaccum lines (small hard lines underneath) are often blocked off with aftermarket boost control, you just take the feed from the rearmost exit from the plenum and run it to the solenoid, and then to the wastegates from there. Or is it something else they have blocked off?

well most the lines have been blocked with a bolt or screw. I've got like 4 lines that come off the idle solenoid that go no where, all blocked. Just wanna set it back to factory

I'll put it back together and when i do ill give you a holler. Do you work on these much?

Sorry to hijack thread but in a similar situation. There is a u shaped pipe thing that is bolted to the underside of the intake manifold and for the life of me cant figure out what its for and what connects to it. Can anyone help?

I've got that service manuel too but sometimes its easier if you have an actual photo.

I spent many hours on the weekend printing out the service manual and putting it in plastic sleeves in a display folder. It's way easier to read that way and it means you can have the folder (or page) in the garage with you when working on your vehicle.

Cost me about $60 in materials from officeworks.

If it looks like a pretzel it is the breather for the front diff. One end goes to the diff, the other is open.

You are my god!!!! I have spent many an hour looking through the service manual and even fast screens trying to find the blody thing

Thank You

• 11 years later...

I take it the 2 lines ive marked in red are the ones that the hoses run from to the factory boost solenoid?

if so .. im running a greddy boost controller directly to the intake plenum and the wast gates so dont need to use it.. but i have lines

still running from them to the factory solenoid..if i remove the solenoid and the rubber lines.. should i join the 2 points together with a small bit of rubber hose of cap each one off separately?? just dont want to effect anything else that may or may not be running on either side of those vacuum lines..

edit.jpg