SAU Community

Need Alarm And Installation

Turk1

Hey guys, i recently purchased my new car and i want a alarm installed in it...

I am in Sydney and I have been trying to get in contact with Alan Jong but his mobile seems to be either off or disconnected. Can someone help me out here with some recomendations or something please, thnx.

Bahaha, both of these get my recomendation, both deal with Autowatch alarms (my personal favourite) and both are very good...

Leon at Security in Motion is usually pretty busy though, but he comes to you and does a great job :P

autowatch hmm.....wats the diff between autowatch and m80g? heard they both gd..cant decide which to get

I got the m80 and it isnt a bad alarm, but can be a pain in the arse when u want to lock the car n the killswitch and shit are all connected and on a timer so when u think u lock it u actually mobalise it, but i think after a while it locks its self. thing i like about it is the lifters cause i always leave my window down, however im sure u can get lifters with any alarm.

I got the m80 and it isnt a bad alarm, but can be a pain in the arse when u want to lock the car n the killswitch and shit are all connected and on a timer so when u think u lock it u actually mobalise it, but i think after a while it locks its self. thing i like about it is the lifters cause i always leave my window down, however im sure u can get lifters with any alarm.

you can actually.

Im going get Mp80 installed soon, as at the moment I have zx-500 (SHityy) installed by Brant corporation (very very Poor installation and service), totally regret for spending $590 for nothing............