We Want Your Skyline!

NSA11N

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's ok NISMO there is always Final Battle :stupid:!!

It is a bit of a shame that these events always seem to fall on the same weekend.. :)

I wont be able to enter my GTR as first planned either as I am orgainsing the SAU Track day as well.

But I will be helping out with Auto Salon and there on the Sunday!! :domokun:

I'm interested in entering autosalon... but my car isn't of a show standard, and might not be by then either

Thats totally fine, we would love for you to enter your car !! It's just a fun weekend that's all about cars :no:

Guys this is a Auto Salon thread..

Not a chosing which event is better..

Can we stick to topic please :banana:

Will get back to you on prices ZCR as think they might of gone up this year..They still havent release the info on the website yet we just got earlybird info

I'm keen for some Autosalon shenanigans!

Stagea represent! :banana:

*On the proviso that my car isn't too ratty in appearance - it is a daily driver*

OMG that would be awesome to have a Stag in the display !!! :banana:

Yeah, leaving the car somewhere inside and clean is a real adrenalin rush, takes quite a while to get the pulses back to a steady beat after something like that :banana:

I'm with Corinne, but do understand that Auto Salon would be fun as well, but if i had to choose...

Hey, when you get to my age, everything is a thrill! Besides, if you saw me on Sunday at the last Auto Salon, saying I didn't have a good time would have been a straight out lie :banana:

I'm keen for some Autosalon shenanigans!

Stagea represent! :D

*On the proviso that my car isn't too ratty in appearance - it is a daily driver*

FARK

YES!

:banana:

very unhelpful posts removed.

Post in this thread if you are interested in attending or helping with Autosalon. If it's not your cup of motorsport tea then talk about it somewhere else. I'll happily ban the next peson who goes off topic in this thread.

very unhelpful posts removed.

Post in this thread if you are interested in attending or helping with Autosalon. If it's not your cup of motorsport tea then talk about it somewhere else. I'll happily ban the next peson who goes off topic in this thread.

Thanks duncan...

which reminds me...

i maybe have a secret weapon up my sleeve if its in Aus by June...

How does this sound??

post-32577-1202817815_thumb.jpg

post-32577-1202817901_thumb.jpg