SAU Community

Rb26 Wiring For R33 Gtst

RB26GTST

Hey guys,

Im wondering if any one has done this conversion before - R32 RB26 in R33 GTST? All engine and custom intercooler piping have been done all that needs to be done is the wiring.

I have been given a bit of a bum steer when i started this conversion as i was 'told' this is a 'easy' swap! "cough cough".... Im have issues with the loom. I was told that if i was to use the R32(rb26) loom that i would have to purchase a RB25 loom so the two would splice together for the use of different plugs relating to the R33 Internal loom. I was also told that if i purchased a R33 GTR loom this would over come all these problems.... So i purchased this loom($500 later) and i still have problems..... can any one help me out?

Cheers Blokes!

Its not hard you need the pinouts for the 33gtst and the gtr loom then you will see what needs changing? I had to strip and trace wires cause I couldnt find a complete harness diagram so you may have to do that too. Also I think 32 and 33 gtr harness is the same? (engine)

Call Kev Rowley (07) 3814 4674

He does alot of wiring for engine conversions and is always happy to sit on the phone and talk you through it or he can also convert your harnes to suit your application if you post it to him.

I'm serious he is a whizz. Tell him i sent you. :thumbsup:

send a pm to BH SLO32, he can work it out for you at reasonable price.

Totally agree with the above.

Im doing the same conversion but R33 vspec 26 into R33 gstst. BL SLO32 did my wiring for me. Its a complete plug and play loom. He also wired up a few other bits and pieces for me at the same time. Drop him a PM he will be able to help out.

P.s who did you RWD sump?

Cheers,

Johno